Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running WINNY all year round

LVTitan said:
first and foremost, jose canseco is a piece of shit and needs to be beaten within an inch of his life.
second winny year round would play havoc with your liver values and lipid profiles i'm sure.
third, jose canseco is a piece of shit and needs to be beaten within an inch of his life.

An inch to the other side.

my best friend ran winny for 2 straight years eod injections of 50mg, it was sydgroup winny we used to get it from a local guy in zona. his liver was fine at the end, bp alright, his cholesterol was fucked and he had almost no blood platelettes. your joints are gonna pay a severe price even if you are as lucky as him. conseco said you can take deca, winny, anavar, and a few others year round as if it were matter of fact, he knew how to use for benefit in sports but he hasn't a clue what is safe. oh yea his wife is in playboy and she won't comment on if she used, but she incinuates that she did, also she comments on jose's small nuts, she compared them to tony gonzalez whom she is dating now. funny shit, guess jose didn't know about hcg

bruce410 said:
my best friend ran winny for 2 straight years eod injections of 50mg, it was sydgroup winny we used to get it from a local guy in zona. his liver was fine at the end, bp alright, his cholesterol was fucked and he had almost no blood platelettes. your joints are gonna pay a severe price even if you are as lucky as him. conseco said you can take deca, winny, anavar, and a few others year round as if it were matter of fact, he knew how to use for benefit in sports but he hasn't a clue what is safe. oh yea his wife is in playboy and she won't comment on if she used, but she incinuates that she did, also she comments on jose's small nuts, she compared them to tony gonzalez whom she is dating now. funny shit, guess jose didn't know about hcg

Great post bro.....I hope we don't hear too much more about Jose's nuts though :eek2:

Top Bottom