Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running WINNY all year round

ryan04 said:
At the low doses you would need to take in order for winny to not fuck up your liver, it would probably do nothing...and would probably still fuck up your liver. The only compounds I can see running year round at low dosages are probably test, primo and eq.

... and maybe var in low doses (< 30mg), but if I did that (which I am not) I would still have my liver values checked every couple months.

swordfish151 said:
You want to take the advice from someone that is a star on the Sureal Life? :worried:

no, thats why i posted the question here. i had never heard that before and was wondering. of course im not gonna take steroid advice from canseco, as as for him being a moron, ill have to agree. dont assume anything from my post

swordfish151 said:
You want to take the advice from someone that is a star on the Sureal Life? :worried:
if i was going to do that i would ask mini-me. a drunk midget that rides around naked on a segway scooter.......can't go wrong there.

and keep in mind that even injectable winny is still lover toxic, it is still a 17aa compound in injectible form and just as bad for your liver as the pills are.

LVTitan said:
first and foremost, jose canseco is a piece of shit and needs to be beaten within an inch of his life.
second winny year round would play havoc with your liver values and lipid profiles i'm sure.
third, jose canseco is a piece of shit and needs to be beaten within an inch of his life.

ill second that

me too...
oh and asian lover, i'm single again, so throw me one of your little pinay princesses my way !!

LVTitan said:
and keep in mind that even injectable winny is still lover toxic, it is still a 17aa compound in injectible form and just as bad for your liver as the pills are.

That's right. Too many people think the injectable is easier on the liver. It's not.

LVTitan said:

Makavelli said:
That's right. Too many people think the injectable is easier on the liver. It's not.

Good info bros, no K available :(

ya thats sound advice.

Take something for a whole year that is 17-AA, makes you go bald, oh ya and dries out your joints. If i ever did that my knees would ask for a pardon and detach themselves from my body.

Only thing i've ever heard of year round was deca at a real low dose to keep your joints feeling good. But even that i wouldn't recommend. You should always take a break.

Top Bottom