Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PROOF? You Decide.

Ross said:
Nelson, you were originally stating that one can maintain normal endogenous testosterone production while on a weekly Testosterone dosage of 100mgs, and you simply can NOT.

WRONG AGAIN ROSS. I NEVER SAID THAT.

It is obvious that you misinterpreted or simply misunderstood the bloodwork, but the testosterone level that was measured was NOT your natural production, it was exogenous testosterone.

CONSESCENTION DOES NOT FUEL YOUR ARGUMENT. I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT DUDE. I'VE BEEN IN THIS ARENA A LONG TIME.

The reason you measured at 900ng/dl is because you are ON 100mgs of TESTOSTERONE.

YOU DON'T GET IT. IF 100 MGS PUT ME AT 900NGS THAT MEAN 1000MGS WOULD PUT ME AT 9000NGS?!? NO DUDE. YOU'RE OFF ON THIS ONE.

Ross said:
Yes, 100mgs every week will put you exactly around 900NG/DL

Come completely OFF, you will be down to the 100's.

ok that is not even close to true...

In fact there was a specific thread I believe in the HRT forum, where the guy had to take I believe 300mg/wk to get into an acceptable range....

it IS different from person to person, you cannot possibly generalize like that

get456 said:
ok that is not even close to true...

In fact there was a specific thread I believe in the HRT forum, where the guy had to take I believe 300mg/wk to get into an acceptable range....

it IS different from person to person, you cannot possibly generalize like that

Great point and one which I should have addressed.

Everyone always talks about how a young mans T is high enough to grow without steroids. But if 100mgs raises T to 900ngs. That would mean all you need is 200 mgs a week and you'll higher than most any human on earth. Nope, doesn't work that way.

Nelson Montana said:

Everyone always talks about how a young mans T is high enough to grow without steroids. But if 100mgs raises T to 900ngs. That would mean all you need is 200 mgs a week and you'll higher than most any human on earth. Nope, doesn't work that way.

No Nelson, it is a CURVE.

Even so, 100mgs of exogenous Testosterone will put most individuals in the 600-900ng/dl range, and 200mgs will put most individuals in the 1500-2,000 range.

Nelson Montana said:

I really don't want to be banned, I enjoy reading posts on this board. But this is totally incorrect. 200mgs is generally a supra physiological dose of T. Many hormone replacement regimens use 100mg of Test E every week or 200mg every two weeks. This amount of test is sufficient to raise blood levels as high as 1200ng/dL. I don't get what your trying to argue, 100mg can easily put you at 900ng/dL. If your so certain it can't, provide some evidence otherwise.

Ref: Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy, and Safety of a Permeation-Enhanced Testosterone Transdermal System in Comparison with Bi-Weekly Injections of Testosterone Enanthate for the Treatment of Hypogonadal Men (Look at the graph)

To tell people

Great thread. Although, I gotta add, Nelson has a lot of ideas that may seem off to some, but if you give them a try or look at it a different way, you'll see where he is coming from.

After reading his first ebook many years ago, I started taking a lot of the old time supps, Rheo Blair style. I still use those methods today to build my body further and further.

I will say this much, when Nelson competed, he looked better than most on this board, and def. better than a lot in this thread. No offense to anyone but for all the high dosages I see around the boards, I don't see it in the pics.

Top Bottom