Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prone to gyno ... Best cycle to take to bulk

Thanks man, and same to you. Keep me updated on your progress. If you have any questions along the way.. whether it is about gear, diet, or training.. dontbhesitate to ask. ill try to help the.best i can.. and i am sure the other members on this board will do the same.

Run the Dbol for the first 4 weeks, and then start the winny.at week 7.

1-12 Test E - 400-600mg/week

1-4 DBol - 30mg/day

7-12 Winny - 50mg/day

I remember getting gyno from dianabol. Training bra gyno! I was pretty ashamed to even go to the gym. Plus I was only taking 50grams on workout days! 3 days a week. I thought, "How in the fuck can I get rid of these titties?" I did something very drastic.
I decided to go on a distilled water fast until the gyno was gone. I went 38 days and the gyno was gone and I was thin as rail. Now when I use dbol, I take only 20mg. along with my Test Blend shot. Everything is fine.

Just picked the gear up, the test e is 300 , dbols 10mg , what's the best time to take the dbols? If I'm taking 3 a day? I train first thing in the morning and would you split the test e into two jabs a week or just the one?

I would try to split the dbol evenly up throughout the day, so 1 tab in the am, 1 tab in the afternoon, and 1 tab in the pm.

Jab the Test 2x per week. 1cc each time

If you are prone to gyno, you ate going turn get gyno if you are using something that armotizes... dosage will determine how bad but you Def. Need an AI...

Will do thanks! I'm taking arimidex .5 eod mate got letro on hand too . Gonna get some nolva today as well . Is it true that you need 2g of protien per 1lb of body weight when on cycle?

Just remember, when using letro, you need to worry about the rebound because it does kill all your estrogen in your body.... so be careful after

Top Bottom