Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prone to gyno ... Best cycle to take to bulk

ljr123

Been training a few years now, done a few cycles and suffer from gyno .

Looking to start a bulking cycle but in desperate need of some advice on the best steroids to limit the amount of gyno and also which anti aromatiser to run.

An oral and injectable steroid I was thinking.Looking for lean gains.

If somebody could post a cycle that was be awesome!

My stats are:
26 years old, 5'6
172lbs
Currently about 12%bf

My diets all clean food I'm consuming 3500cals a day
50% carbs
20% protien
30% fat.

Thanks in advance guys! đź‘Ť

Definitely a Low Test High Tren and Aromasin cycle, with Caber on hand.

That diet is not good for cycling tho.

Read some logs on the internet, that would give you an idea on how to do it.

Cheers.

Thanks mate but I'm unable to take tren , my hair starts to fall out when I take that stuff. Is there anything else?

Your hair falls out? That sucks tren is amazing Am I the only one who runs a cyp/tren/letro/clen cycle and takes in zero carbs and still grows? Lose the carbs would be my advice if u find that u hold Onto fat from them

I mean it comes out in clumps! Not good lol and my back don't stop sweating and I have the scariest nightmares known to man! Lol

How many carbs could I drop?

And how much test and eq per week? 25 weeks seems along time on cycle?

EQ has to be run a lot more time than the other steroids and after 12 weeks on cycle, myostatin eats your gains like they were candys, so there you go.

Doses depend on you, people tend to use 500 mg of Test with 600 mg of EQ, both a week, however, if you are concerned by gyno, you have to take Aromasin with this cycle or use less Test.

First, I would take a look at your diet and ratio's just a little bit. The way you have it set up now, your macros would be around 175g protein, 350g carbs, and 115g fat. I would take away a bit from the fat and add more protein.

Second, if you are prone to gyno, then stay away from wet compounds and heavy test. If you are really prone to gyno, then running an AI like Adex in combination with Nolva would be a good idea to combat this.

Based on what you have said so far in this thread, I would suggest Test and EQ aswell. Kick it with some MSten or Superdrol, and you will be on your way.

Thanks for the info , I have arimidex on hand gonna take .5 eod, how much and often would u use the nolva then?

I'll start to drop the fats and include some more protien but by how much would you suggest?
Thanks again

Top Bottom