Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Only HCG without nolva/clomid? 1year cycle

harrys

Hello guys
I have done some cycles in the past. My last cycle it wasn't something very interesting. It was something like TRT. Around 300mg TEST PROP. Don't ask why I did that please. Haha

I am thinking to do PCT with only HCG.
Why?
Because nolva and clomid have a lot of sides. All my previous cycles was with hcg/nolva/clomid.
Anyone that did pct without any serms with success?

What is the PCT plan..
1-3 HCG 5000iu/week (splitted eod)
1-5 Proviron 50 ed

Also some strong supplements
Test1fy
Super PCT
Nolvadren XT

I am not sure if it id worthless to take the supplements during HCG.

What do you think? Is it good idea or it is better to add at least Clomid?

let me explain why you don't use hcg in pct.

hcg mimics LH, so it will signal pituitary glands to become suppressed. that delays recovery

the fools gold here is that your leydig cells are getting fed in the process, so your balls plump up and you usually feel better on hcg. however, in the process you are actually suppressing yourself longer and longer. might as well stay on test if this is your end goal cause you won't recover that way

so what do you do instead?

yes clomid and nolva can give sides. so:

1. run clomid/nolva at lower dosages. 12.5mg and 10mg EOD even. way less than what is recommended
2. run n2generate with it. it is a strong t booster and will make you feel good and counter act the sides from the serms.

Yes I know that is isn't PCT the period that we use HCG but it helps a lot for recover.

I have read a lot of stories about recover without any PCT after year on gears. So I was thinking if there is a protocol for recover without any nolva or clomid.

I know about the normal PCT. I would advice for my self nolva 60/40/20/20/20 and clomid 150/100/50/50/50. But i want to try something different.

About the protocol with low serms I have never read any reviews.

Here's the thing......regardless of what PCT you run, it is ultimately up to your body to be able to recover. Things like nova and clomid help with a "soft landing" while you PCT but they do not magically help your recover. Honestly, the best thing you can use in a PCT is actually N2Generate ES.

Hello guys
I have done some cycles in the past. My last cycle it wasn't something very interesting. It was something like TRT. Around 300mg TEST PROP. Don't ask why I did that please. Haha

I am thinking to do PCT with only HCG.
Why?
Because nolva and clomid have a lot of sides. All my previous cycles was with hcg/nolva/clomid.
Anyone that did pct without any serms with success?

What is the PCT plan..
1-3 HCG 5000iu/week (splitted eod)
1-5 Proviron 50 ed

Also some strong supplements
Test1fy
Super PCT
Nolvadren XT

I am not sure if it id worthless to take the supplements during HCG.

What do you think? Is it good idea or it is better to add at least Clomid?

this is a pct thats going to drive you crazy

bad choices especially hcg
read this
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-is-dangerous-part-2

hcg is a very serious estrogen, dont use it

my suggestion for you is
nolvadex 60-20
n2generate es 5 tabs
clomid low dose 4 weeks 20mgs

why use hcg at all? it increases estrogen levels, you cant recover

Top Bottom