Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Okay here we go. tren/mast/test cycle LOG

slept very well last night.. woke up thirsty.

the tren insomnia hasn't reared its ugly head yet.. but from what i've read week 2 and 3 is the time.. we will see.
ive found the insomnia is better tolerated if you inject before bed

mix them then 1 shot of sust and one shot of cyp a week till the sust is over and that way your cyp levels will be high once you run outta sust :)

I sure hope the tren insomnia is a little blown out of proportion. I have a hard enough time getting plenty of sleep as is. =/
it can be terrible..escpecially for new tren users..after a few cycles it goes away slightly

Planning on running the same in a couple of months. Are u running an AI for the test?

slept VERY good again. had a couple weird dreams which is not normal for me. i feel good today, bout to hit the gym again. my workout yesterday was good but i had to drag myself to the gym, felt blah. maybe it was because it was a saturday and my brain expected to have a lazy day.. today is leg day. yesterday was pulling day.

looking at myself in the mirror i am getting more defined and hard. and when i was doing curls yesterday i could see some veins starting to pop out of my biceps, so the vascularity is improving slightly.

so today is sunday, and i started my cycle last tuesday so we are 5 days into this. this week should be interesting. stay tuned

Enjoyed thread. I will keep updated. Why does tren make you feel so lethargic.

Great log Steve. Hayez is correct the Tren insomnia diminishes over time and the more its done. I have several Tren cycles under my belt and it was an issue the first time however I just started a new cycle 2 weeks ago of Test/Tren/Deca/Abombs and Im sleeping like a baby. Of course my xanax's are helping.

Looking forward to hearing your results!

I'd go with Prop to go with the rest over Cyp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom