Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Okay here we go. tren/mast/test cycle LOG

I'll def be keeping an eye of this thread as tren A/Test P cycle is in the not so distant future for me.

killer mix one of my faves

Last edited:

killer mix one of my faves...only thing id chsnge is doses..mast works great at 100mg ed tren 75mg ed test 700 ew...should nt beed an ai with the mast, tren dose to low for any cabaser

nah man.. i dont run heavy doses.. i keep it conservative and short. I am cycling for a long time, following RADAR's lead on this.. don't want to have to go on HRT.

the doses I am running will be plenty.. yeah I wont be winning any comps, but i am not doing this for that reason.. the contest guys ran doses similar to this and you saw their results.. you don't need high doses unless maybe your receptors are shot to hell.

Damn bro why u got to do me like this? I got all my gear but I'm waiting 3 more weeks to start. Now I gotta keep my hands off of it while lookin at this log lololol

nah man.. i dont run heavy doses.. i keep it conservative and short. I am cycling for a long time, following RADAR's lead on this.. don't want to have to go on HRT.

the doses I am running will be plenty.. yeah I wont be winning any comps, but i am not doing this for that reason.. the contest guys ran doses similar to this and you saw their results.. you don't need high doses unless maybe your receptors are shot to hell.

Good call man

I don't agree with you Hayez at all. I'm sorry man but it seems like time and time again I see you recommend doses that are wayy beyond what you need to achieve the same gains. Like above you just recommended 2g of AAS a week, there plenty of guys competing at different levels that arn't even running near that...

Good call man

I don't agree with you Hayez at all. I'm sorry man but it seems like time and time again I see you recommend doses that are wayy beyond what you need to achieve the same gains. Like above you just recommended 2g of AAS a week, there plenty of guys competing at different levels that arn't even running near that...

steve hope ya get some good results! many others on here ran this same combo with great results

Last edited:

I sure hope the tren insomnia is a little blown out of proportion. I have a hard enough time getting plenty of sleep as is. =/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom