Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I'm running 100 tren ace EOD, 100 mast EOD, and 500 test per week (sust the first 3 weeks then cyp the rest of the way.

so total of 350tren ace, 350 mast, and 500 test per week total.

tren and mast will be for 6 weeks, test will be 8 weeks with the esthers sticking around for 10 weeks total.

this will be my largest cycle i've run 1200mg per week total, my previous high was 1000 with primo/test.

running cabaser .5 every 4 days (taken in the evening, helps you sleep) , also I have a ton of water, organic juice, and health food store version sports drinks (not sugar laden sports drinks like gatorade of course)

the object of this log is to keep a record of my progress and for others to learn and get an idea of what they can expect from a cycle like this.

my stats are 5 6 180, 14% bf. age: early 30's .. bench 4th, 5th and 6th sets are 275X4. haven't maxed in a while but previous max was 320.. i would imagine I am somewhere in the low 300's currently but i just dont max out anymore to know for sure, trying to save my tendons the strain.

my lifting splits are day 1: pushing exercises, day 2: pulling exercises, day 3.. legs
workouts are usually 50-80 minutes. on the larger exercises like bench press, squat, deadlifts, clean and jerks i take 5 minute breaks in between sets, on the isolation exercises I take 30-100 seconds

hcg will be started week 3 at 250iu's every 4 days. and then upped my last cyp injection to 1000-1500 iu's 2-3X per week. with HMG at the end once the esthers clear. then clomid 25mg for 4 weeks. then unleashed and Anabolic Matrix X from ironmaglabs.

first injection started Monday the 25th of April.

Last edited:
Re: Okay here we go. tren/mast/test cycle LOG

I worked out tuesday my day 1 splits.

wednesday i worked out my day 2 splits

and thursday i worked out my day 3 splits

tonite I am gonna work out my day 1 splits. I feel good enough where I do not need a day off yet. I am gonna try and go ED, of course if my body needs a day rest I will most certainely give it which will result in 5-6X per week visits to the gym.. but hey running a cycle like this and having faster recovery who knows, I just might go ED.

so far what i've noticed is SLIGHT strength gains.. nothing spectacular. for example I was able to nail 275X4 on my bench very easily on my 5th set of it back on tuesday 12 hours after my injection. usually i run out of gas a bit and struggle on the 4th rep. then yesterday I cleaned and jerked on my 4th set 185 X 6, could of gotten over 200 easily, will give it a shot next go around.

sleep has not yet been effected with the exception of waking up earlier and not being able to go back to sleep.

mood has gotten better.. I am usually a cranky guy but i've been smiling a lot more lately and joking more then usual.

i have noticed being thirsty all the time, especially waking up thirsty. so i've been upping my fluids.. i've been peeing more but i've stayed hydrated.

injections have been painful everytime and sore. i've been trying my best to work around it. this mornings injection I did have the metallic taste that you hear about after injecting. I drank some juice after and it went away. weird

will update my workout tonite, and put up some before pics so stay tuned!

Last edited:

diet is my same diet as always.

meats: chicken, turkey, fish, shrimp, cage free eggs
carbs: ezekial breads, oatmeal, wheat pasta, organic waffles w/honey
fruits: whatever is in season, frozen fruit as well
veggies: lots of green leafy veggies, brocolli, assorted frozen veggies.
drinks: lots of water, fruit juice, healthy sports drink.. 0 caffeine, 0 alcohol, 0 soda (never drink that stuff regardless)

i know i am forgetting other food, but i like to mix things up.. i dont eat the same things everyday but you get the idea of my diet

also i eat a large breakfast, and i eat every 90 minutes

Nice cycle I look forward to watching this! I am running test p and mast right now.

Before and after pictures from this should yield some good results.

why not just use sust all the way? you said one cycle you switched tests and crashed hard because of it why would you do the same again? and 5 weeks of cyp won't do much at all... might as well go with prop and do 350 everything

I am running the same cycle in 4 weeks mine is going to be

Weeks 1-5 tren 100mg eod
Weeks 1-12 mast enan 400mg week
Weeks 1-12 rest enan 500mg week

Can't wait. This is my first 3 substance cycle.

Previous was just fina/test cycles

why not just use sust all the way? you said one cycle you switched tests and crashed hard because of it why would you do the same again? and 5 weeks of cyp won't do much at all... might as well go with prop and do 350 everything

very good question CK.

the reason is sustanon hurts like hell for me to inject. i am one of those that is very allergic. it usually takes 2-3 days for the soreness to go away after an injection.

so I am gonna use cyp all the way through.. the vial of cyp did not cover the whole cycle so i had to fill in something else for 3 weeks so chose sustanon which is a nice kickstart with its 2 shorter esthers.

if it didn't hurt I would run it all the way. i've also noticed as i said that tren/mast injections also hurt a bit, but nothing like sustanon pain lol. if i inject sustanon without mixing it with something else I am sore for 4 days.

quick update..

just got back from the gym.. had a monster workout, maybe one of my best workouts ever. i'm starting to get the tren sides now while working out. 1. de-hydration/sweating 2. strength 3. some pump, but nothing incredible yet.
i had to pause my workout 20 minutes in and go to the health food store next door to the gym and buy some more liquids, i am blowing through my liquids very fast now.... then i went back and proceeded.

my bench i warmed up with 135.. then did 225 X 13, then 245 X 8, then 275 X 6, then 295 X 3. last 2 sets with a spotter (my usual spotter is only at the gym mon/wed otherwise i would of went heavier)

i am definately stronger then back on tuesday when i did my pushing split. (granted i was exhausted then after driving 7 hours the day before) i then did 3 sets of incline bench 225X 6-8. then i did 3 sets of dips X25. took a 10 minute break.. then proceeded to do 30 second intervals of pushups and pulldowns up to 140 pushups, and 6-7 sets of pulldowns.. during those intervals I was huffing and puffing which is not normal for me (another tren side kicking in). then i did some overhead presses on the hammer strength.. 3 sets.

pretty good workout.. think it lasted 90 minutes or so. i could of kept going but frankly i felt like anything more would be counter productive as my muscles were fatigued, now I just have to have a good nights rest and keep up with the liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom