Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting to hear this. im into my 4th week of tren (500mg per week now) and haven't got any of these sides yet apart from the sweat.

i was never a sweater to begin with. the sweating is slightly up but all AAS make me sweat more.. actually on my primo cycle i can remember sweating quickly. they do keep my gym cold.

the pumps didn't start coming on till week 5 and they have gotten worse and worse.

yesterday something interesting happened to me. after the gym and a brutal workout it took me about an hour before i ate anything. i was putting together brown rice, chicken and veggies. took the chicken a long time to cook.

well about 30 minutes after i started getting the shakes, never had that happen to me. it was weird. finally once i started eating they went away. i wonder if my glycogen/insulin levels were totally depleted and my body was reacting? it was weird.

agreed with everyone else.. no way would I think you're under 200 in those pictures. Course.. I'm 6'4" so I'm jealous of weighing much less and looking much bigger. lol :)

Great job so far, I've loved the log.

In regards to the shaking.. I'd definitely say that's a fair assessment.. hypoglycemia comes to mind.

^^^ thanks bro... nothing I can do to get myself taller so my only solution is to get wider lol.

its been a fun cycle I will say, but its taken a lot of commitment.. thankfully I haven't dealt with the insomnia issues, so its been successful.. that was my main concern going in.

U've been kicking ass as well. great transformation, probably the best one of all compared to the way you were before to now.

yesterday something interesting happened to me. after the gym and a brutal workout it took me about an hour before i ate anything. i was putting together brown rice, chicken and veggies. took the chicken a long time to cook.

well about 30 minutes after i started getting the shakes, never had that happen to me. it was weird. finally once i started eating they went away. i wonder if my glycogen/insulin levels were totally depleted and my body was reacting? it was weird.

this happened to me once in my 3rd week.was strange :S

^^^yeah bro i'm not in a rush and nor should you be. I've been bodybuilding nonstop for like 2 1/2 years.. i know it takes time to achieve my goals.

I know dudes at my gym in their 40's and even 50's who look damn good so i've got years ahead of me.

baby steps.

I'm in my 2 week cyp esther mode. today I did legs. highlights were on my 5th set of deep squats I did 365 X 6, had a little crowd form around me watching.. next time gonna shoot for 8 plates with a spotter

my quads are freakin huge, when i get final pics up I will show them off to you guys.

also I started Power Chews this week from NTBM, this stuff is awesome. i think it gave me the extra boost on those squats cause I was really feeling good today. usually I do 3 sets of 315 X 6 but I felt like a beast today.

Good Job on the 365x6

Are you using a routine/plan for squats or do you just stick to the "normal" 315x6x3 and if you feel good you move up?

Candy gets here thursday :) Im also gonna log everything for people to see. Ive noticed lots of interest when it comes to tren. I guess I can give detailed side effect updates like you have. Thanks brosky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom