Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are looking thick as hell bro

I'd like to see how much you change once your diet is dialed in and you start dropping water and fat.

You are looking thick as hell bro

I'd like to see how much you change once your diet is dialed in and you start dropping water and fat.

thanks, I have been obsessed with strength gains and have been force feeding myself on this cycle to the point where I've thrown up twice.. but now I am just gonna cut from here on out.. so we will see in 4 weeks where I am..

cutting my carbs in half and upping the protein the next 4 weeks.. and I have a fat burner I am taking

HEy bro,
Cant believe that I missed this.
Bro you have one really nice log here.
If you hadnt said it I would not believe that you are 5'6" and only 185! Dude thats amazing with those pics. You look like 200 easy!
A tip for your cut bro, you just cant beat N2Slin and Forged Burner. For me at least this combo is unbelievabley powerful.
Like SL said I cant wait to see pics of you after your cut man.
Again a really nice job on this log and looking forward to see the fianl results.

I know a guy who responds off very low dosages. He can take tren at 50mg every 3-4 days and gain 15 lbs and look leaner. Others, like Hayez, need more. I will say though, that the miraculous effects of tren are much more noticeable at lower body fat percentages. You can't be at 20%++ bf and take tren for 6-8 weeks and expect to drop to 10%.

steve, looking thick bro. Nice bulker you've got going.

thanks fellers..

i used to be all cut up with the 6 pack for years as a runner.. i just got tired of that look.. i got no respect unless i was shirtless.. i like being bulky but I do want to lean up a bit without losing strength.. its fun to sit on the bench press and outlift these 6 foot 250 pound guys

Wow steve ,i agree with Zed if you hadn't said so i would have thought you would be close to the 200lb mark easily!

u looking thick for 185 my man.me and u weigh the same and have the same shape of chest,that kinda diamond look,trying to get mine more squared out guess i gotta cut more bf is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom