Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome pics bro, lookin swole as a muhfugga!

I wanna try tren so bad. I jus wanna rip teh fuk up. Im already 10% BF.

I would hate to inject as much as you re doing haha. Im thinking test/tren/anadrol this fall :)

You look awesome Steve. It will only get better from here on out. Again, your hard work , dedication and sheer determination has paid off.:artist:

thanks guys. yeah i messed up on the edit on one of them atleast i got my eyes out.. ... oh well a bunch of people on here know me in person so already know what i look like, no big deal.

lets see if i can hit 200 by next year.. only being 5 6 it wont be easy to hit it without putting on fat but that is gonna be my goal.. baby steps.

i seem to have an easy time building mass on cycle, then cutting off cycle. but when i cut i lose strength and some mass, so the challenge will be avoiding that

But yea.. you look thick as SHIT man... well done! :D

Awesome pics bro, lookin swole as a muhfugga!

I wanna try tren so bad. I jus wanna rip teh fuk up. Im already 10% BF.

I would hate to inject as much as you re doing haha. Im thinking test/tren/anadrol this fall :)

yes its a lot of injections and i got hit with tren cough once which i documented on this log, so it made me a little scared the rest of the time when i would inject it. you don't have to run tren so young, i can afford to since my natural test levels are not very high as it is and I am in my 30's.. but for you i think you can do a comparable cycle something like CK is running with primo/tbol/mast or something like that and reach your cutting goals. i would definately think it through.

if you do go with that tren cycle you don't even need anadrol... tren is so androgenic and so quick to act that you do not need any oral at all with it. thats where tren blows any AAS away that i've ever used.

the negatives with tren that i went through are the de-hydration, the crippling pumps (i am on the ground at the gym in pain sometimes after a set no joke) , the injection issues (tren cough, tren taste, painful injections), suppressed appetite. other guys have had way more negatives. we will see about recovery issues as well

the negatives with tren that i went through are the de-hydration, the crippling pumps (i am on the ground at the gym in pain sometimes after a set no joke) , the injection issues (tren cough, tren taste, painful injections), suppressed appetite. other guys have had way more negatives. we will see about recovery issues as well

interesting to hear this. im into my 4th week of tren (500mg per week now) and haven't got any of these sides yet apart from the sweat.

interesting to hear this. im into my 4th week of tren (500mg per week now) and haven't got any of these sides yet apart from the sweat.

Yeah me either. I'm in my third week now. Only negative sides are the ridiculous sweating and suppressed appetite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom