Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norwegian forums?

AC/DC

Is there anyone from Norway here knows about any Norwegian forums? I was in to steroids about 7 years ago, but then i thorn apart my left chest muscle, but now i think its about time to get in to it again :verygood: It used to be some great forums around but i cant find them again. Back then my nick was t-bone.

I don't know a thing about Norweigan forums but I have been to Norway and you have the MOST BEAUTIFUL women up there - and a beautiful country.

Good luck bro - I hope you find your forums.

I'm not sure I understand why you would specificly need a Norweigen Forum/?? You seem like you speak good enough English...Shit, you have better grammar then some people on this board. I can think of one guy in specific thats here in the U.S. He's a reg on this board and his spelling is horrific...lol. "I think we know who that is" But bottom line is he's a funny dude and contributes alot. Anyway my point is, as long as you don't piss anyone off too bad, this is a great board. You will find anything you could possibly ever want to know out right here. Good Luck, Drols

justinjones1963 said:
I don't know a thing about Norweigan forums but I have been to Norway and you have the MOST BEAUTIFUL women up there - and a beautiful country.

Good luck bro - I hope you find your forums.
i second that.

Hi there, i found information on one blog that near Norway was earthquake and possibly can be tsunami. If interesting can read on this link, www{dot}wiki1221{dot}org
look interesting, informative. By the way magnitude was 6.2 it is quite a strong earthquake.

Top Bottom