Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO Testosterone For Newbies

*sigh*
is it an "off-day" again, 2thick?
At least this is more logical than your old fallacious argument about different actions on the AR receptors . . .

Looking at some of your alternatives to test for a newb:

1)primo - ha ha! a newb buying primo is likely to end up doing low-dose test and you know it. (fakes, fakes, everywhere. . . ) In theory, great, but not very safe practically for a newb. Test or deca least likely to be faked probably.
2)anavar-not bad, actually. And contrary to what others said, easy to find even domestic, with loeffler's good product and others. Not likely to get huge, or satisfy one with power-lifter leanings though :) , but very appropriate for the high-school or college jock's first dip into cycles. Real selective for the AR receptor, and nice leaning-out effect. I'm starting to dig it too, ummmm with TEST.
3)d-bol - probably reasonable too, no needles, easy to find, good and cheap. As basic to high-school football as cheap-piss beer in kegs ;) 2&3 appeal to the same crowd and don't use needles. d-bol would have sides, if dosed up, that could get very unpleasant.
4)eq-this is pretty good idea . . . but with the libido problems a little test very helpful to add. But this isn't a bad idea for a more hard-core newb cycle. There are alot of similarities between primo and eq in structure...
5)deca- the real reason you posted this ;) I think you have stock in norma . . . test and deca work the same way on AR receptors through the same 2nd messenger system (IP3). So, it's all about the sides . . . With deca it seems like you keep more of your gains, but in reality it's just that more of what you see you get to keep (and this is pretty good!) With test (even 1mg arimidex ed) there is a lot of water retention, which pushes up your strength, but makes you feel a lot bigger than you really are . . . Test definitely harder on the hairline. Deca definitely harder on the libido in most folks at equally effective doses (300deca say compared to 500 test). In gyno, probably equal (i.e. not likely either way), but . . . if you get gyno with test, anti-es will help, but not with deca's progesterone gyno; there is no easy answer. So if the unlikely worst happens (i.e. the start of gyno) with test you have a fix, not so easy with deca. Both are about equal for acne. Recovery longer with deca, but since you didn't have super-human test levels for 8 wks, there's not so much of a psychological crash, but there is quite a physical crash with deca. The truth is, either deca or test at modest doses would make a nice first cycle, and it seems hard to recommend either one significantly over the other. But of course, deca is for pussies, so go with the test, because test is best! ;)

Last edited:
HA!! I love your statement in a thread a few day ago,Test is for young boys and old men....my wife wanted to kick your ass for that comment!!!!!:D
TEST IS KING- at 51 no wrinkles-no grey hair-no gyno-constant hard ons-skin tone has improved- DAMN! what more do you want...i bet deca doesn't do shit!exception of a limp noodle!

RADAR

Haha, this brings back old memories.

Deca kicks ass! For me at least but I don't respond to Test well. Never have.

Truth is, I hate the fact that I cannot increase the dose of Deca all that much like I could do if I was a test guy. I stick to 300mg of Deca, if I increase it at more than 400mg, my dick becomes useless. What's the point of being big and shredded if I can't use my dick?

Test side effects can be controlled with the use of Proscar, Nolva, Arimidex...

The shutdown from Deca in most people is much worst than Test.

There is a drug that replaces Deca and is much better in EVERY aspect: Nandrolone PhenylPropionate.

I have used it as much as 100mg ED and it is definetely a God Send for me, I use it for 4-6 weeks and it is much better than Deca (although BP may an issue at higher doses), I'm planning on using upwards of 200mg ED.

Also, 2thick your recommendation that newbies use Primo and Anavar is wishful thinking at best. I have been around for a long time and I recently scored 30 amps of Legit primo(Had it tested) It cost me 30 bucks Canadian a piece.

BigAndy - What makes nadrolone phenylprop so much better than deca? It should be just like a faster acting deca. Do you notice less sides with it?

I also don't respond well to test. All I get out of test is a raging labido and and equally raging case of acne.

It seems that people are responding as if 2Thick said test isnt as good as the other anabolics. He simply said that before newbies play with the king of steroids, they try some of the lighter stuff first. Your first car shouldnt be a Ferrari, and the same principle applies here. Do a couple milder cycles first, then if thats not enough, kick it up with test. Its really simple and logical, no one is bashing test.

Spidey said:
BigAndy - What makes nadrolone phenylprop so much better than deca? It should be just like a faster acting deca. Do you notice less sides with it?

I also don't respond well to test. All I get out of test is a raging labido and and equally raging case of acne.

Well, the main problem with Nandrolone Deconate(Deca) is that is is very slow acting. It builds up in your system slowly and then all of a sudden, you have a pair of tits or your dick is numb 24 hours a day.

Basically, you cannot control it. Do you see what I'm getting at? You shot 600mg of Deca a week and you will find out if it's too much by week 3-4 but by then it will be to late. If that happens with sust (which has 100mg of T Deconate), all you do is add Nolva and problem solved. You can do that qith Nandro Deca

With Nandrolone PP, you can control doses and side effects. Plus there is a huge difference in the Deconate ester and PhenylPropionate ester, so you get much more actual Nandro per mg.

Try it for 4-6 weeks at a time and see what I mean, strength gains are incredible.

Damn, all this talk about not wanting to legalize AS and Test. Look, you could make it so you have to be over 18 (or better 21) but it should not be a controlled substance. Party drugs are causing more harm in this country (with the exception of Pot). What about countries where it is legal like Mexico - does everyone there walk around looking shredded?? Don't think so. We should be looking for More freedom, not less. Thanks!

alanchiras said:
Damn, all this talk about not wanting to legalize AS and Test. Look, you could make it so you have to be over 18 (or better 21) but it should not be a controlled substance. Party drugs are causing more harm in this country (with the exception of Pot). What about countries where it is legal like Mexico - does everyone there walk around looking shredded?? Don't think so. We should be looking for More freedom, not less. Thanks!

People in Mexico for the most part:

1- Can't afford steroids
2- Don't care about Bodybuilding

I do agree that making steroids illegal increases there use in Teenagers.

Top Bottom