Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO Testosterone For Newbies

Recommending 17 aa's before test???? I have to disagree. I also, do not believe that eq or deca should be used without test.

Nautica

This is the most ignorant post I've ever seen from a mod. Deca over test because of tests nasty side effects?? And

"needs exponentially increasing dosage in order to make decent gains"

You still believe that every time you do a cycle with test you have to increase the dosage? Seeing as your a mod a lot of people are going to believe this as true, so please try and at least have a clue

JonP said:
This is the most ignorant post I've ever seen from a mod. Deca over test because of tests nasty side effects?? And

"needs exponentially increasing dosage in order to make decent gains"

You still believe that every time you do a cycle with test you have to increase the dosage? Seeing as your a mod a lot of people are going to believe this as true, so please try and at least have a clue

If you are finished acting like a child, please add something to this post or go back to your high school homework before your bedtime.

So instead of defending your post you decide to go to name calling? Though i guess there's not much in your post that can really be defended...

lol this reminds me of the old 2thick and e2's test and deca argument. For thoes who were not around then these to would go on and on, thread after thread about this.lol

Actually I feel like a good oral such as anavar or dbol is a best first cycle... This is comming from a guy who did 500mg test and 400mg eq for his first.lol

E

2Thick said:
Old School post but it is still true

I
The reason that gear is scheduled is because most people are not educated enough to use it properly. Legalizing its use will not stop people from using dosages of 1000mg per day. Only education will and most people are not willing to wait the year that it takes to learn all there is to know about AS (plus waiting through the first couple years of using mild dosages with mild AS).

i dont think that is a good idea to keep it illegal...i think that would help education...i remember my first cycle, before i found boards or anything like this...i did whatever some dicklick at my gym told me to, and WAY before i was ready for roids...if he told me to take 250mg a day for a year, i probably woulda listened...90% of people i would say take gear for their first time have very little to NO knowledge...if newbies on here are bad, imagine the ones that dont even use the internet as a resource

JonP said:
So instead of defending your post you decide to go to name calling? Though i guess there's not much in your post that can really be defended...

You did not raise a valid opposition to my post besides the usual loser mantra of "this is ignorant."

When you want to play with the big boys, bring your brain.

The troll area is on the chat board. This is where adults debate anabolic theories.

Re: Re: NO Testosterone For Newbies

magman1 said:
i dont think that is a good idea to keep it illegal...i think that would help education...i remember my first cycle, before i found boards or anything like this...i did whatever some dicklick at my gym told me to, and WAY before i was ready for roids...if he told me to take 250mg a day for a year, i probably woulda listened...90% of people i would say take gear for their first time have very little to NO knowledge...if newbies on here are bad, imagine the ones that dont even use the internet as a resource

I agree that it would be better off being decriminalized but legalization is not the answer. Just like alcohol, this has to be controlled in order to prevent teens and uneducated folk from hurting themselves.

Nautica got quoted saying he thinks newbies shouldnt use deca and eq together without test LOL Thats my cycle... QV Deca300 at 300mg a week for 10 weeks and then Qv BOLD EQ at 500mg a week for 10 weeks

Any info as to why nautica? Just the deca dick? Ill take alot of tribestan and avena santiva

2Thick said:

Primobolan depot
Deca
Anavar
EQ
and even moderate dosages of dbol

Scratch the progestin off the list and I might just semi-agree with you...Nah wait,TEST is king.Starting out with a light dosage of 250mgs/week will work well and most folks won't have any sort of probs with such a low dose.Deca on the other hand...

Top Bottom