Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO Testosterone For Newbies

BigPapaPump said:
2thick, you must own stock in a compnay that only produces deca.

:laugh2:

There is no logical reason why newbies should not start with test, should they take agram a week, probably not, should they use drol...hell no. Weigh the potential problems with injecting EQ EOD for a newbie and I say no way to that too, factor the cost of var and that's out as well. So that leaves us back to the same old fight between test and deca. I've never suffered any, and I do mean any, sides from using test in the last 15 years.

Thank goodness that you have not been negatively affected, but I am saying that test should be used after a few light cycles to see how your body responds. It is all about safety.

Deca on the other hand will make my hair start falling out in a matter of weeks. For most people, the gains from test alone are far superior than from deca alone, hopefully allowing a newbie to use less and allow his body and maturity to grow with his gear usage......

It is all individual, but there is no logical reason to jump straight into the test when you can test the waters for safety first.

Shit, this is an old topic, how did I respond to this 3 years ago?

BPP

"Why do I do the things that I do?"
" Because I can!"

hahaha, It is GREAT to see you back bro. You have brought a lot back to this board. And for the record, you did not respond back then:)

IHateCrunches-Substitute WINSTROL for the var,as winstrol can bind the progesterone receptor and nullify its activation.Also have nolvadex on hand,as deca can indirectly stimulate the estrogen receptor.

i never did test till recently i do not believe its needed but then again thats me what works for me may not work for you

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
IHateCrunches-Substitute WINSTROL for the var,as winstrol can bind the progesterone receptor and nullify its activation.Also have nolvadex on hand,as deca can indirectly stimulate the estrogen receptor.

I'll stimulate you!!!:mad:

*in my best Homer interpretation*

the only reason it seems aas seem to not have as much of a significant effect the more we use them is because we get bigger everytime. 250mg was fine at 180, 500mg was fine at 195, 1000mg was fine at 210, etc. besides high test levels will actually cause your body to increase its number of ar receptors.

Top Bottom