Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO Testosterone For Newbies

Using test on your first cycle or ANY cycle is the only logical way to use AS. Your body has several systems that depend on testosterone, not the least of which is your libido. I am at least glad to see that you stopped preaching deca only first cycles as you did three years ago. But your suggestion that someone should risk jail buying illegal AS, risk infection by injecting it, go through a recovery of your HPTA to produce your own test again and then use eq only or anavar and eq or any other combination of AS you listed defies logic.
Why would I want to risk all that for 3-5 pounds of gains from anavar?
Test is the safest AS to use. That's probably why it's used by physicians rather than an AS used for horses like eq. Ya think?
Even researchers who are studing the effects of AS are using 600mg/wk of test on men who have never cycled. Why would they do that if it was so dangerous?
Your argument didn't make sense 3 years ago and it still doesn't. I should call up Ranger and E2 for this but it's late.

Re: Re: Re: NO Testosterone For Newbies

2Thick said:

I agree that it would be better off being decriminalized but legalization is not the answer. Just like alcohol, this has to be controlled in order to prevent teens and uneducated folk from hurting themselves.
oh yeah of course...i dont mean for it to be sold at like gnc to twelve year olds...but really learn about the shit...dont just say, "dont do it, its bad...but if you're gona, fuck off" its sorta like prohibition now...

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see any valid reasons not to take test. The sides from moderate test dosages are easily kept under control by the majority of users.

ulter said:
Using test on your first cycle or ANY cycle is the only logical way to use AS. Your body has several systems that depend on testosterone, not the least of which is your libido.

The human body is all about balance. If you use test for your first cycle, then your body reacts by shutting down your own test, losing hair (if you are predisposed) and developing gyno (if predisposed) and increasing your natural oestrogen production (and oestrogen receptors).

Libido does increase when you use test but it is missing for a short period of time after the cycle...until your natural test rebounds.

I am at least glad to see that you stopped preaching deca only first cycles as you did three years ago. But your suggestion that someone should risk jail buying illegal AS, risk infection by injecting it, go through a recovery of your HPTA to produce your own test again and then use eq only or anavar and eq or any other combination of AS you listed defies logic.

You have forgotten where you came from. You did not start with high dosages and you cannot comprehend anyone not using the cycles you use now in order to grow. It is too late for you. you have exposed your body to Captain Insane-O cycles and those compounds I have listed will do little for you.

Why would I want to risk all that for 3-5 pounds of gains from anavar?

That is quite false. I still gain 8-10 in LBM with EQ/Anavar

Test is the safest AS to use. That's probably why it's used by physicians rather than an AS used for horses like eq. Ya think?
Even researchers who are studying the effects of AS are using 600mg/wk of test on men who have never cycled. Why would they do that if it was so dangerous?
That study is golden nugget but they did not do a comparable study with EQ. if they did then I am sure that it would have been even more impressive.

Your argument didn't make sense 3 years ago and it still doesn't. I should call up Ranger and E2 for this but it's late.

Your arguments did not phase me 3 years ago and they still don't;)

Terd said:
Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see any valid reasons not to take test. The sides from moderate test dosages are easily kept under control by the majority of users.

Yes, you missed it.

Deca is the QUEEN of libido obliviators,as well as being quite potent at in inducing gyno.It's only plus is conversion to DHN(which is gentler on the hairline).

Primobolan depot = to expensive and hard to get (especially for a newb)
Deca = alone, ya right. Too many bad things can happen as well
Anavar = to expensive and hard to get for a newb
EQ= only logical pick
and even moderate dosages of dbol = estro problems could fuck a newb up, but with atleast an anti-e it would be good just for an introduction
You have to be realistic with the choices is all I'm saying. I get the point though. That big ugly mofo palumbo had something in MD about a newb only using non-aromatizing gear which I thought was interesting. But also not really practical.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Deca is the QUEEN of libido obliviators,as well as being quite potent at in inducing gyno.It's only plus is conversion to DHN(which is gentler on the hairline).

You deca terrorists are all the same.

You hate what you cannot control:D

Seriously, deca on messes with you libido when you cycle it improperly (or if you are one of those who is sensitive to progesterone). Otherwise it is the greatest gear of all time!@

2thick, you must own stock in a compnay that only produces deca. There is no logical reason why newbies should not start with test, should they take agram a week, probably not, should they use drol...hell no. Weigh the potential problems with injecting EQ EOD for a newbie and I say no way to that too, factor the cost of var and that's out as well. So that leaves us back to the same old fight between test and deca. I've never suffered any, and I do mean any, sides from using test in the last 15 years. Deca on the other hand will make my hair start falling out in a matter of weeks. For most people, the gains from test alone are far superior than from deca alone, hopefully allowing a newbie to use less and allow his body and maturity to grow with his gear usage......

Shit, this is an old topic, how did I respond to this 3 years ago?

BPP

"Why do I do the things that I do?"
" Because I can!"

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:

I am very worried about the gyno caused by deca becasue i have already juiced out nips that look liek i got gyno.. I know for a fact i would be fucked just cuse of my luck.. i have been talking with others as to what the best preventative would be for me.. some say nolvadex and some say the bromo.. but what about progesterone gyno... why would i use nolvadex then? Finnaplix.. any suggestions for this cycle?

Var 40 ED Wk1-6
Deca 300mg Wk1-10
EQ 500mg Wk1-10

Top Bottom