Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle gauge

So took my first shot today sust 250mg and deca 200mg used a 25G 1 inch in the delt, I shit you not it was like pushing cement into my arm, so my first time using deca and I'm wondering if I need a thicker gauge or if deca needs a larger muscle. Never had this issue with test, I really though I was going to snap the plunger. Any help?

Try a 23g...also run it under some warm water a few minutes before you pin to help it pass easier.

I have never had a problem using 23g...never tried running it under warm water, but may try just for shits and giggles.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Ok dudes took my shot today, stuck with the 25G 1in but I ran it under warm water for about 30 seconds, good fucking calls guys worked pisser. You guys are the balls.

Ok dudes took my shot today, stuck with the 25G 1in but I ran it under warm water for about 30 seconds, good fucking calls guys worked pisser. You guys are the balls.

You ran the barrel of the syringe under water to heat the oil, not the actual needle?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

You ran the barrel of the syringe under water to heat the oil, not the actual needle?

I would think so...why would you want to heat up a metal needle that is going to penetrate your skin? That would seriously hurt! It is to heat up oil to make it easier to pass through the needle.

Yeah and the needle is no longer sterile.

Yeah and the needle is no longer sterile.

So I am assuming you run it under the water only trying to hit the barrel and change to a new sterile needle for injection? Too much hassle lol, I will stick with my 23g.

So I am assuming you run it under the water only trying to hit the barrel and change to a new sterile needle for injection? Too much hassle lol, I will stick with my 23g.

I use 25's and don't heat the oil.

Top Bottom