Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a bit of help with my cycle

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

if your test bloods are low and you run another cycle you will fry your hpta more. what were your numbers? what was your LH and FSH too? you probably haven't given enough time to recover. need to give it 6 months especially if you ran a long ester testosterone before
Yep. Hold off an d do N2Generate until the numbers improve

Did my first cycle a while back and have been off for about 4 months now. Did my blood work got my results back and my test is kinda low. I’m gunna do a test 400 (cause I have some left over) and deca cycle. Was planning on running 500mg test and 400mg deca a week. I had some help before from a friend to figure out which line to fill the syringe too cause I couldn’t figure that out. I was using a 1ml syringe and filling to the 5.5 line and injecting twice a week.

So my questions are, is the dosage good?
Is there a specific process to filling one syringe with both liquids I need to follow?
And where I would fill to for each the deca and test?
And should I do like 250mg one day of test then 250mg of test and 400mg of deca three days later like I would just with my test cycle?
bro you btr post pics of wat you got. you gonna have your dose all whacked out

Top Bottom