Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new split~Please critique

Hell , Ya that answers it. You have a better foundation for PL than most of us an i see good things in the future.

Wow, you guys are ALMOST more motivating than Bodies at full blast!

:lmao:

Thanks for all the feedback...

Re: Program

bigokie said:
I would avoid doing tri press and then db extensions. Do them on different days. Like Sun. do jm, wed do db ext. That's a little too much to do on the same day. Pick one and do it hard then do some pushdowns.
About the sled pulling I wouldn't add that in right away. Let her? go through the program for 12 weeks and then add in some sled pulling. But don't try to jump in all at once. That much sled dragging will probably take a year maybe two to work up to. Other than that I would say it looks good.

Well if SHE were just some "geek off the street" you would be right....but the lady "knows how to handle the steel if you know what I mean".

Seriously initially lookin at it, it looks like the volume is too high. But you have to take into account the volume that she is lifting at right now...and the fact that we have been slowly raising the volume....so she will be ready for this.

As with all training nothing is set in stone....training is fluid. So if it turns out the volume is too high then we will make the adjustment. But from what I know about her...she will eat it up and ask for more. Wouldnt suprise me if she got her Elite in her first meet in December.

EDITED: Also important to note, where the program calls for 100%on a certain sled drag...that does not mean 100% intensity. Just means the top weight that you would use for active recovery. Then you base the next three days of that drag on a 100%, 60%, 30%...using the Emperical Rule.

Last edited:
wow very impressive training program someone has been doing their home work you should see some massive prs. be carefull of over training because that is a lot of training---- I wish i could train that much ---if I did that much I would need a b/c powder iv line connected straight into a vein and wide open and i would have it on one of those poles carrying it around.

Top Bottom