Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First cycle

I'd listen to both of those guys... Won't steer you wrong. One thing i've learned from my personal experience and mostly my friends and guys in the gym is this... 3 things are key before AAS. #1 Diet, #2 Traning #3 Sleep. If you are nailing all those down you should see results... I'm a skinny guy and if I don't Eat my face off and train hard 3-5 days a week I will lose weight.. doesn't matter if i'm eating mcdonalds for every meal... just the way it is.. Also if you're not sleeping soundly all the work in the kitchen and gym won't pay off near as well. Muscles metabolize and build and absorb those needed nutrient while you rest/sleep... so think about that..... Then comes the juice. and I'd say PCT is most important or it's a waste of gear and money.

^^^ having a fast metabolism isn't a bad thing in bodybuilding.. i know it sounds weird to a skinny guy but its true. the OP needs to just learn to eat more like you said. its much easier to put on mass being skinny, then it is to lose weight being fat and having a slow metabolism IMO especially as we age.

deca is a great idea for someone who wants mass, but not for a first cycle.. save it for a 3rd cycle once you gain experience.

@ Hercules, I can understand where ur coming from fully. I had similar stats. I have a small bone structure like urself and an inch taller. I can tell u at ur bodyfat percentage and weight u can probably gain about 10 to 15 more pounds naturally. Maybe it's not ur diet, but training and rest may be ur issue. I have run many compounds as well and I can tell u deca was the hardest to recover from. I personally wouldn't run it for a firs cycle. There's nothing more devastating than making great gains during a cycle then lose it all and possibly end up with less mass then u started with. This is is very possible when dealing with something as suppressive as deca. If u really feel u want to run 2 compounds and can't get primo like Steve reccomdnds, try a dbol or tbol. IMO, u need to research then see what works best for u as a pct. U will find this is by far the most important part of ur cycle. Unless u plan to live on cycle, pct is super important. What's the point of putting on 15 solid pounds for the several weeks u are on cycle if u can't keep most of it? This is why I feel u should start out with 1 compound at a time, see how u respond, and see how u recover. Then u can get ur cycles and pct to work best for you personally. Iv learned there is no cookie cutter method in juicing. U will have to learn what works best for YOU. And taking things one thing at a time is the easiest way to figure it out. Hope my rambling helps...

Shitty cycle with a shitty PCT. What was the logic behind running Sus for the first 2 week? Whatever, doesn't really matter. You have a lot of research to do, My friend. I would start off by reading all of the stickies.

Im not going to start piling on with my own experience. But in the nicest way possible i mean this.....dont be a jackass. Especially for the first time. I wish I had EF and guys like Steve, N2, ect around back when I did my first run 15 yrs ago. Being able to have knowledge like this at a noob's fingertips is pure gold.
Deca will fuck your shit up period. Yes, its good for mass and killer for strength. Its also great to make you into a big fat water bag if you dont use it and the proper ancillaries correctly. Joints....? Well, 3 days after my first deca pin my joints feel better. Yes literally. We're talking some sore tendons or a little creaky joint here and there. Not miraculous joint repair. But when you stop, the feeling better stops. So as a new guy to AAS your going to put a band aid on sore joints with deca and get crazy strong with everything and beat the shit out of your joints for 10-12 weeks then take the band aid off and end up worse than when you started. Plus....with alot of guys, no matter the quality of PCT it still takes 3-6 mos to fully recover from as little as 200mg of deca wk. There are some lucky guys that can run massive amounts of deca and have no recovery issues. This is a small percentage of guys. Point being, its a bad choice for a first cycle.
Do yourself a favor and do alot more reading and research before you dive in.
Best of luck to you.

Hi guys can you help me im looking to run my first cycle and i was woundering what you think my goals are Strength and To put on 20 plus LBS with not a tremedous amount of fat gain this is the cycle i want to run.

Dbol Weeks 1-5 20mg daily split
Deca Weeks 1-14 250mgs Weekly
Test E Weeks 1-16 500mgs Weekly
Arimidex Weeks 1-20
PCT will be Nolva and Clomid
Lots of Liver protectant

I know ppl are gonna say this is to much for my first cycle but ive ran some serious PH's like Superdrol,Helladrol,Stakabol,Emonster i think im ready and well prepard.

If you can think of a better cycle that will help me optain my goals i would like to hear it and any other advice you have would be great Thank you .....

Basic stats

AGE 21
HEIGHT 6'3
WEIGHT 208
Lifting Experiance 6 YEARS
Goals Strenth and Weight gain of actleast 20lbs with not alot of fat gain

Hi guys can you help me im looking to run my first cycle and i was woundering what you think my goals are Strength and To put on 20 plus LBS with not a tremedous amount of fat gain this is the cycle i want to run.

Dbol Weeks 1-5 20mg daily split
Deca Weeks 1-14 250mgs Weekly
Test E Weeks 1-16 500mgs Weekly
Arimidex Weeks 1-20
PCT will be Nolva and Clomid
Lots of Liver protectant

I know ppl are gonna say this is to much for my first cycle but ive ran some serious PH's like Superdrol,Helladrol,Stakabol,Emonster i think im ready and well prepard.

If you can think of a better cycle that will help me optain my goals i would like to hear it and any other advice you have would be great Thank you .....

Basic stats

AGE 21
HEIGHT 6'3
WEIGHT 208
Lifting Experiance 6 YEARS
Goals Strenth and Weight gain of actleast 20lbs with not alot of fat gain
please make your own thread good friend and dont hijack someone else's.Many people will jump to help you including me.

K Thank you ....srry im new to this tryin to figure out how to start my own thread sorry

No problem, i have gifted u a free 7 day plantinum membership to make your new experience here more enjoyable .

Top Bottom