Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First cycle

h3rcul3s

Stats: 34Years. 5'6" 160lb, 15%BF, Weight training for 5 years.

My goal has been hitting the genetic limit of muscular growth.
Last year, I realized that I'm failing to hit the genetic potential in spite of training real hard and doing strict diet. Body seem to be responding better to only cutting diet such as CKD but not responding to gaining diets. Even on 4000 cal/day diet with proper macronutrient ratios, nothing except some strength gains. So approached an endocrinologist and got my test levels checked. Totla test is OK but free test is very low.
Tried natural test boosters, ZMA, 8hrs sleep....for over 3months...retested testosterone profile. This time it was worse. For both total and free.

Finally decided to go with the plan for 10+4 weeks.

Deca: Week 1-8 and
Testosterone: Week 1-10
Mesterolone 25mg EOD: Week 1-10

Keeping Letrozole and Dostinex in hand just in case if needed.

WEEK1: Sustanon 250+ Nandrolone 100mg
WEEK2: Sustanon 250+ Nandrolone 200mg
WEEK3: T.Enanthate 250mgx2 + Nandrolone 100mgx2 (MON+WED)
WEEK4: T.Enanthate 250mgx2 + Nandrolone 100mgx2 (MON+WED)
WEEK5: T.Enanthate 250mgx2 + Nandrolone 100mgx2 (MON+WED)
WEEK6: T.Enanthate 250mgx2 + Nandrolone 100mgx2 (MON+WED)
WEEK7: T.Enanthate 250mgx2 + Nandrolone 100mgx2 (MON+WED)
WEEK8: T.Enanthate 250mgx2 + Nandrolone 100mgx2 (MON+WED)
WEEK9: (SUN) T.Enanthate 200mg + Nandrolone 100mg, (WED) T.Enanthate 100mg

WEEK10: Aquaviron (Testosterone suspension) 25mg ED (SUN thru SAT)

WEEK11: PCT> WAITING WEEK

WEEK12: PCT> Nolvadex 20mgs/day+ XCel10 (Aromasin AI) + HCG 250mg(MON/THU)

WEEK13: PCT> Nolvadex 20mgs/day+ XCel10 (Aromasin AI)+ HCG 250mg(SUN/WED)
WEEK14: PCT> Nolvadex 20mgs/day+ XCel10 (Aromasin AI) 10mg/day

Wanted to know from experts on this forum:

1. Does this cycle look OK or suggest if there's a possibility to modify anything

2. The only thing that is bothering me is potential of hairloss that the Testosterone has. For 500mg/week dose for a 160lb. I read that Fena/Dutasteride on Deca worsens the MPB. What can be done to prevent it?

3. Planning to follow GVT workouts for 6-8 weeks. Which time would be ideal. In the beginning or after week 7? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

bad cycle
bad pct

do research. thats my advice. its on you for the most part.. if i lay out a better cycle and you have no idea it doesnt do you much good because what will you do next cycle, what will you do if you run into problems, etc

but deca is bad for a first cycle
deca and that pct is a bad idea as well
your not using hcg the best way
ramping up dosages is not really necessary

but thats not even the main problem

if you cant gain naturally at 160lb you will not gain much or keep much from a cycle
sorry but you need to try some different workout methods or some different diet methods

get those two things squared away then cycle

do this by starting a detailed log of everything you eat and what you do in the gym

m no expert like your asking for, but IMO it's a good idea to just start with test as a first cycle so you can see how your body reacts. And also, there's a lot better options out there for pct rather than nolvadex.

Thanks so much for responding Tom and zsimpson.

OK I'd remove Deca from first cycle and reserve it for future. Some researchers suggested me that there's no harm adding Deca on first cycle and you'd retain gains more easily.

PCT: Would clomid be better than nolva or is there any other option? I have only these two SERMs available in my region.

Secondly,

I did some research on limit of my genetics.

weightrainer.net/bodypred.html

Based on this, I can only reach upto 180lbs with 6inch wrist and 8inch ankle.

I'm just 5'6" and when I started 5 years back, I was 140lbs. That means I could gain just 20lbs in 5 years. (in reality I gained nothing in last 3 years, in spite of all types of all veriations of intense/heavy/powerlifting/volumetraining/DC...combined with diet designed by our 20 yrs experienced bodybuilding dietitian.) The 10lb gain was in first 6months. remaining 10 lbs came in 18months. And nothing happenned in last three years.

Dear Tom, I respect your suggestion about log.
But I've been maintaining logs for every single day for every single rep and weights and every food I ate, daily. This is going on for over past 4 years now.

^^^ there is no way you know your genetic limits as you have no way of knowing how good or bad your genetics are in the first place. you can argue based on your years in elementary school if you were one of the faster kids on the playground, or one of the strongest how good your genetics are. but a lot of kids are given shitty food by their parents or do not have active lifestyles so that might not even be a good example.. i know kids who played soccer from 4 years old till high school and still sucked at it.

as far as a first cycle.. run something like primo alone, or something where you can recover from easily. don't run anything that is difficult to recover from or will cause a lot of estrogen or prolactin problems. i used to tell new guys to run test only cycles, but i have evolved my thinking cause test only cycles are very suppressive and primo is not. primo is one of the easier AAS to recover from. if you are in fact at your genetic limit as you say and you have the perfect diet and workout strategy then primo will be like a godsend to you.

also with primo only you dont need to worry about AI's, caber, and you don't need to spend a crapload on a pct either.

with test only you will need an AI, you will need to a very strong PCT.

i mean don't get me wrong eventually you are gonna need to understand how to use AI's and caber, and a strong PCT etc. this is why research is important.. you should stick around here for a while, and learn as much as you can. BEFORE juicing. instead of learning on the fly and making mistakes

Thanks stevesmi I completely agree that gaining all necessary knowledge at this point is very crucial.I'd definitely like to go with such a safer option for first cycle. But, I dont think Primo is available with any of my sources :-(Also, have gone through the other post by steve <<< what to do on a cycle and how to recover >>>.

Thanks for sharing knowledge in a simplified manner.

Primary reason for adding Deca to the cycle, I missed to mention earlier is mainly to deal with my separated shoulder joint. I heard that Deca helps with bad joints.

^^^ deca is a bad idea for a first cycle but by all means go for it if you think you can handle it. but i hope you run the proper ancillaries with it and run a very very good pct.. the excuse 'my source doesn't have it' isn't a good way to run cycles.

deca won't do anything for joints that eating good omega's and taking fish oil won't do.. its not a good reason to run deca.. but like i said you are old enough to make your own decisions and i'm not gonna try and persuade you not to. if i told you how many guys PM me on a daily basis cause they have post cycle crash from running deca you wouldn't believe me

listen cant and wont go wrong if you really listen to advice from steve..

Top Bottom