Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

more gyno on deca than on dbol

James Archies

I did dbol and test a few months ago and never had any gyno symptoms, now I'm on deca and test , this my 3rd week and I already feel a small lump under my nipples, some people told me dbol tends to give you more gyno than deca but it's happening the opposite way in my case? how about you guys, which combination affects you the most? thank you.

This is totally dependent on the person, it's just not estrogen that causes gyno its a combination of everything.

Either run some prami and aromasin or drop the deca.

people always blame deca for problems when it was the test all along. the fact is testosterone aromatizes 4-5X more than deca does. but everyone likes to bash deca

are you using an AI on your cycle? when you stack to aromatizing compounds and you are gyno prone, this is going to happen.

This is totally dependent on the person, it's just not estrogen that causes gyno its a combination of everything.

Either run some prami and aromasin or drop the deca.

way to go.

That is so individual - some people will be more sensitive to estrogen, others to prolactin...seems like you are the latter one. When using deca you should be running cabergoline with it, not only the AI, hence the reason you got gyno. After the cycle run the anti-gyno protocol (https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3), and you should be fine. In the meantime, get cabergoline ASAP, and start taking it. And if you are not using an AI already, get one as well.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Just because you react one way on a cycle does not mean you will react the same way next time. If I had to guess I would think you are just sensitive to the testosterone more this cycle than last. I would increase your AI dose first and see where that gets you. Also, blood work would really help out in this situation.

I've just finished my deca cycle and I found it much better for me than test I had a little bit of gyno from a previous test cycle but now it has completely gone I was using caber and aromasin but so happy I'm back to having no gyno at all

One word of caution about deca and obviously it won't happen to everyone but I did encounter some mental issues well on deca

dbol increases estro and deca increase prolactin.Different people are more sensitive than one or the other. But combining both steroids is a recipe to the fastest, biggest bitch tits you'll ever care to have.

Top Bottom