Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump under nipple

Getting blood work on Friday, been taking 12.5 mg Aromasin eod. Have had 5 doses of Aromasin so far and my lump is smaller and way less painful than it was. Nolva should be delivered tomorrow or Friday and I will start taking 20mg ed

Getting blood work on Friday, been taking 12.5 mg Aromasin eod. Have had 5 doses of Aromasin so far and my lump is smaller and way less painful than it was. Nolva should be delivered tomorrow or Friday and I will start taking 20mg ed
@DavyDogg the real issue is not just bloods or gyno, its the fact that you refuse to share a log journal with the community

Last week I dropped test to 100mg per week. Got Blood results today... Test is at 35nmol/L so thats about 1000ng/dl and Estradiol is 66pmol/L so thats about 17pg/ml. So everything is in normal range and my lump not gyno? the lump is smaller and not painful at all compared to last week.

Last week I dropped test to 100mg per week. Got Blood results today... Test is at 35nmol/L so thats about 1000ng/dl and Estradiol is 66pmol/L so thats about 17pg/ml. So everything is in normal range and my lump not gyno? the lump is smaller and not painful at all compared to last week.
@DavyDogg again for the 10th time, we dont have pictures of the lump, we dont have your usage details we have nothing, you keep talking but refuse to post a detailed log, I dont think anyone can really tell you anything unless your log goes up now

Top Bottom