Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M.O.D lost his fucking mind!

M.O.D. like many have said don't think any less of yourself. Many people in my family have been pulled in to the opiate addiction. Just like u said,before u know it your addicted, not many people understand that concept and how hard it is to beat! Keep on doin' what your doin and u'll be fine!

Damn bro, thats some hard shit to handle, but you handled it. It takes strength to do that, opiates are a BITCH to kick, but you did it.
We all go through some shit in our lives, those moments dont make us weak, they make us stronger. You are stronger now that you beat this shit.

Welcome back bro, your iron brothers are here whenever you need us.

I know where you are at, now just remember what you said about staying clean months from now! I was hooked on bain for years and have been clean for months and it feels great not to have that monkey on my shoulder! hang tough bro

hang in there bro, you can just take it one day at a time......... i am glad that you are feeling/doing better....realize you have alot offriends here that are here for you if ya need anything man.... talking about what happened is a big step towards getting your life back man.. i have been there before too and without talking about and the help of my friends this 6footer would be 6 foot under

Top Bottom