Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low libido and erectile dysfunction

Primo is considered to be the safest and least suppressive, having very few side effects and able to produce quality gains... If you’re wondering if you can do a cycle solely of Primobolan without suppression you’d be mistaken. Although mild, Primobolan is a source of exogenous androgen and after a few weeks the HPTA will begin to shut down and one’s natural T production will be compromised since the androgens in the drugs will not sufficiently replace what’s been lost. Consequently, strength and libido will tank. For that reason, most bodybuilders add some testosterone into a Primobolan cycle.

I'm having the same issue as far as loosing erections right in the middle of sex. I was on primo /anavar for 8 weeks when it started. I recently added Test/Masteron and I'm about to drop the primo all together. I'll let you know how it turns out, but I def. suspect the primo was the cause of this.

I'm having the same issue as far as loosing erections right in the middle of sex. I was on primo /anavar for 8 weeks when it started. I recently added Test/Masteron and I'm about to drop the primo all together. I'll let you know how it turns out, but I def. suspect the primo was the cause of this.

Don't drop the primo yet give the test a chance to kick in. Anavar can also cause shut down man. Primo is just starting to kick in if it's legit the best has yet to come. 8 weeks of Anavar / primo with no test will definitely cause low sex drive if your not running some sort of supports /test

Ride it like you stole it!!

If you double dose that Unleashed and Post Cycle as Nelson stated that wood should be rocking. Dylan gave the best answer and basically covered all pints that I was going to make. I have to wonder if it was legit Primo really. I know it is mildly suppressive but dayum.

Bro...last night I took 4 Unleashed and 2 HCGenerate before bed, and the wife was more than pleased...then I fell asleep...I woke up 2 times during the middle of the night...fucking still hard as a Columbo Salami, it would not go down! Kept hitting my wife with it.to see if she would wake up but in too deep of a coma...damn shame it went to waste...but the moral to my story is, awe fuck who cares...shit works bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If you double dose that Unleashed and Post Cycle as Nelson stated that wood should be rocking. Dylan gave the best answer and basically covered all pints that I was going to make. I have to wonder if it was legit Primo really. I know it is mildly suppressive but dayum.

I was thinking the same thing.
You have to keep in mind that primo is the most counterfeited aas there is.

Bro...last night I took 4 Unleashed and 2 HCGenerate before bed, and the wife was more than pleased...then I fell asleep...I woke up 2 times during the middle of the night...fucking still hard as a Columbo Salami, it would not go down! Kept hitting my wife with it.to see if she would wake up but in too deep of a coma...damn shame it went to waste...but the moral to my story is, awe fuck who cares...shit works bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

:sleeping:

:evil:

:horny:

:FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol:

anavar is know to cause shutdown on many users... i would keep that in mind before blaming it on primo... also, as many others pointed out, primo is the #1 most counterfeited aas out there is always a good chance you don't know what the fuck your getting... i would suspect its the anavar, especially considering the length of time you have been running it...

Top Bottom