Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low libido and erectile dysfunction

xcalibar

Hi,

I have been recently on a course but this has happened in the past when using testosterone. The course is as follows:

2 ML testoviron per week
1 ML Winstrol EOD
1 ML Priombolan EOD

By week 4, my libido started dying, my erections would end after a 1 minute of sex. I did take HCG, and im unsure what im doing wrong in my course. Could someone please guide me, I stopped the steroids and start PCT as I cannot have my GF not being satisfied.

Ill post the dosage per ML when I get home.

Please help me!

Thanks in advance,

Xcalibar

Get some blood work done, I would assume you have some underlying issues and I do not believe the gear attributed to your condition. I can see, you have been using test, and by week 4 - experiencing those kind of symptoms just makes no sense. Like mentioned above; are you taking any medications?

I agree with Younesome, I really don't think it was the gear that did this, though it's not impossible, either.

1) The Testoviron should be giving your libido a boost, not the other way around

2) Same with the Winstrol, as Winny is one of the most potent SHBG destroyers, as well as being DHT "on steroids". Libido should be amping UP on this one. It did with me.

3) I've only heard of Primo messing with your libido if you are running it by itself, and even then, its not usually something people have a problem with, moreso with general lethargy. But you are running Test and Winny concurrently, so this doesn't make sense either.

I've experimented and cycled with all three, not a one of them has given me libido issues. And I was running Primo Acetate as a standalone at about 200-300mg per DAY, duration approximately 10 weeks.

If you want something that will help with libido, Proviron will make you break through walls to get to fertile females.

Best to you bro, I hope you get this figured out.

Double dose BRIDGE, UNLEASHED and Protein Factory POST-CYCLE and I'll bet in less than one week you'll be back.

This is the second thread started about libido issue and primo was in the cycle! We need to take a closer look at primo and rethink so of the side issues. I lost libido on primo and I was running a little test with it.

^^^ yep keep hearing primo is an issue!first while running test though : / mods,any answers here??where is radar??

Top Bottom