Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low LH and FSH

kendobro

Just ended my 15 week cycle about a month ago and am now on trt of test cyp 250/week.

Sust 250 500mg/week
EQ 300 600mg/week
Drol 60mg/ed first 4 weeks
tren 100mg/ed for the last 3 weeks.
exemestane 10mg/eod

By week 2 of the tren i was noticing my libido had gone rogue and was nowhere to be found. I was also feeling weak and lethargic most of the time. So I got some bloods the other day to see what was going on as I thought my e2 was maybe high or low but, it was fine @18 pg/ml. Test is at 1400. LH and FSH both at 0.2!! (normal range=LH1.7-8.6 and FSH 1.5-12.4) so it's obviously low af.. Is this why I'm feeling weak and tired? is there a way to bring it back up? I heard maybe Caber? I think the tren fucked up my prolactin but I didn't get the prolactin test.. Thank you!

I just came down from a blast (500 sust/week, 600 EQ/week, 60mg Drol ed/4 weeks kickstart, and tren 100/ed for the last 3 weeks to dry out and cut a bit. I put on some crazy size and strength but 2 weeks after the tren i was noticing a huge drop in libido and i felt weak and tired all the time. SO.. I started my cruise about 3 weeks ago @ test c 250/week. got some bloods to see where I'm at and I'm a little confused. My e2 was at 18 (perfect range) test at 1400 right where I like it. BUT LH and FSH are @0.2 for both. I didn't get my Prolactin checked but I'm assuming it's probably high to be causing this? libido is slowly coming back but i still feel somewhat weak and lethargic. If you need more information let me know. Thank you to anyone that can possibly help with this vague ass post! Be gentle

brother LH and FSH are going to go to 0 when you use exogenous hormones.. that is because your pituitary glands shut down and stop producing them :)

and no that has nothing to do with your libido

the weakness and lethary is cause you are using a lot of androgenic gear. i don't like that blast at all.. especially if you aren't in top shape in the first place. also where is your n2guard? cardarine? those are must uses in huge cycles, especially with tren. think about it.. you are blasting large amounts of ANDROGENIC steroids. never use 3.. stick to 1 or 2 AT MOST

if you cut way back on the gear you are using you will feel better

also read this about bloodwork and educate yourself about it more.. that will be important https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

As @stevesmi has already pointed that out - your LH and FSH will be non-existent with and synthetic AAS taken. This is a hella heavy stack that you ran, and with no ancillaries it is not surprising that you feel the way you do.

Thanks man I appreciate it. The blast seemed mild compared to what I've seen people do. I will definitely be toning it down though. ordering n2guard and GW for the next blast.

Tren at 700mg/week is overkill, a dose like that is a classic recipe for feeling like shit/lethargic.

If your libido doesn't go through the roof with tren you are definitely doing something wrong.

Exemestane is the same thing as aromasin. Aromasin is the brand name given to the drug exemestane.

Check out this video I made on how to properly run a test/tren cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

My last cycle had tren at 300mg per week and libido was insanely high. I bet if you were closer to that number you would not feel shitty next time.

Don't ever worry about bashing. We don't act like that here and definitely don't tolerate people bashing. Never be afraid to ask any questions.

Top Bottom