Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

labmax test results - fake clenbuterol

mercury15

this is really frustrating after checking a few samples all are fakes.

here is my labmax test kit at work with clenbuterol from a guy counterfeiting Balkan

I thought it was real Balkan, it looks like real and you do not know until you labmax it.

I had good Balkan before but it came from Balkan, one of the best gear I have ever had.

But this one is fake. There is always lottery. what can you do ?

Balkan is not really pharmacy grade. Not surprising it's not real clen although I don't think labmax is a credible way to test gear. It's probably albuterol. Clenbuterol was banned in China in 2011. There are a few ug labs still making real clen because they're able to source raw clen in US and Canada. There are only 2 real clenbuterol products available on the market: vet grade clen pumps from Canada and 20mcg tabs made in Bulgaria by Sopharma.

I have been using labmax for a long time and it is very reliable. It saved me a lot on scammers. I have seen people selling bunk gear and trying to do anything to discredit this test.

Since you have never used this how can you claim any knowledge about labmax test.

I see that you are from Canada, I tired once canadian juice monsters forum to talk about the test when I got my hands on it for the first time.

The moderator there is a scammer selling bunk gear and he is doing anything to discourage people from using this test, he will just ban you.

I have been using labmax for a long time and it is very reliable. It saved me a lot on scammers. I have seen people selling bunk gear and trying to do anything to discredit this test.

Since you have never used this how can you claim any knowledge about labmax test.

I see that you are from Canada, I tired once canadian juice monsters forum to talk about the test when I got my hands on it for the first time.

The moderator there is a scammer selling bunk gear and he is doing anything to discourage people from using this test, he will just ban you.

Well who are labmax. The kits are not produced by an accredited organization. In theory it's possible for anyone to produce these type of "field" kits and make profit. They don't have competition.

Btw I agree with what your said about CJM. However labmax has to provide proof they're made by a reputable laboratory.

Well who are labmax. The kits are not produced by an accredited organization. In theory it's possible for anyone to produce these type of "field" kits and make profit. They don't have competition.

Btw I agree with what your said about CJM. However labmax has to provide proof they're made by a reputable laboratory.

I hate when people talking about something they have never tried. I have been using this kit for a long time.

take a look here all is documented

http://www.dfs.virginia.gov/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Approved-List-of-Field-Test-Kits-12-3-12.pdf

on the bottom you will see mentioned ampules B, the right column

it is approved by government labs.

This test has been around for a long time and you look like you have been around for a long time and you claim to have no knowledge of this test.

How do you test your gear just pin and hope for the best ?

it is approved by state, government labs to be used by customs, LE, police etc.

I do not know why do I have to have each time fight with somebody who has no clue what he is talking about.

I hate when people talking about something they have never tried. I have been using this kit for a long time.

take a look here all is documented

http://www.dfs.virginia.gov/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Approved-List-of-Field-Test-Kits-12-3-12.pdf

on the bottom you will see mentioned ampules B, the right column

it is approved by government labs.

This test has been around for a long time and you look like you have been around for a long time and you claim to have no knowledge of this test.

How do you test your gear just pin and hope for the best ?

it is approved by state, government labs to be used by customs, LE, police etc.

I do not know why do I have to have each time fight with somebody who has no clue what he is talking about.

Yeah why are you arguing? ;) There's no mention of labmax in that document. It's a one man show with a UPS store mail box. No LE use these kits.

Yeah why are you arguing? ;) There's no mention of labmax in that document. It's a one man show with a UPS store mail box. No LE use these kits.

looks like you will come out with every possible argument to prove your point and talk about product you do not understand or you do not want to understand / accept for whatever the reason.

are you connected to those scammers from canadian juice monsters administrators / owner selling bunk gear or are you under influence of those idiots.

because here in USA we have been using this product for a long time and value its quality.

looks like you will come out with every possible argument to prove your point and talk about product you do not understand or you do not want to understand / accept for whatever the reason.

are you connected to those scammers from canadian juice monsters administrators / owner selling bunk gear or are you under influence of those idiots.

because here in USA we have been using this product for a long time and value its quality.

This would've been an argument if you had any valid points.

Top Bottom