Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long for Nolvadex to kick in?

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
What’s up fellas!
Kind of an urgent situation
I am 4 weeks out of my show today, and I’ve recently developed gyno the past couple of weeks. I told my coach and when he saw how noticeable it was( because even I didn’t realize until I was in a posing studio) he cut me test down and upped the masteron with the amount I cut back on the test. So same androgens just less aromatization. He also added 40mg a day of Nolvadex in the morning. I’ve been on the Nolvadex for about a week and I can’t really tell if the flare up went down or not, is this normal for only a week of use? Like does it normally take longer? I don’t think it’s fake stuff because other products from the lab are 100% dead to eights legit. But if you guys think it’s not working as quick as it should I do have another company on hand.

Thanks guys!!

nolva with letro is what you need here, nolva alone merely blocks estrogen feedback, but it doesn't stop the aromatization like an AI will.

also why not just drop the test entirely? i have my clients drop test ahead of a show regardless

I’m not trying to stop aromatization yet that’s why and drop test 4 weeks out? If the estrogen is being blocked the gyno goes down what I’m asking is how long does it normally take to work

What’s up fellas!
Kind of an urgent situation
I am 4 weeks out of my show today, and I’ve recently developed gyno the past couple of weeks. I told my coach and when he saw how noticeable it was( because even I didn’t realize until I was in a posing studio) he cut me test down and upped the masteron with the amount I cut back on the test. So same androgens just less aromatization. He also added 40mg a day of Nolvadex in the morning. I’ve been on the Nolvadex for about a week and I can’t really tell if the flare up went down or not, is this normal for only a week of use? Like does it normally take longer? I don’t think it’s fake stuff because other products from the lab are 100% dead to eights legit. But if you guys think it’s not working as quick as it should I do have another company on hand.

Thanks guys!!
@themuscle98 My suggestion is 40mgs nolvadex AM and 40mgs nolvadex PM to see if it works but if fake you're out of luck here.

@themuscle98 you know that's the problem of not sharing a log journal with the community. You are asking for help but we don't know your situation at all, just going to guess a fix for you. You should share a contest log right now with us so we can see what your situation is.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-Contest cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

bros nolvadex kick in and nolvadex fixing gyno are 2 different issues, you kicked in same day but fixing gyno can take months and you gotta post a log for us to see

80mgs nolvadex you'll probably need but no sure way to fix gyno in 4 weeks and no way to know if fixable without a LOG journal share one

I took nolvadex preshow and still had gyno so you'll probably have it even 4 weeks out but will get smaller
LOG LOG LOG LOG NOW why dont we see your log?

pop the top get nolva to 80mgs and maybe up your ai if you using it, if not just stay dry and see
and why isnt a log posted on EF? we help you but you dont post a log journal up

Top Bottom