Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just recieved from** so shut the f*ck up ALREADY

E2 said:
Sithlord, i've posted many many times my proof abou eyepees crap products, and the same results comes every time. Those who want to believe his products are good continue using them, those who don't like his products continue not using them.

Personally i dont' really give a shit if people use his stuff or not. I'm extremly fed up with this debate. This i've posted many times as well.

If you choose to think that i have some alterior motives for speaking the truth about eyepee that's up to you. Honestly i couldn't care less.

The fact is, his products are crap. Anyone who cares the slightest bit about their body would never even think about using them. Those who know what it's like to take high quality real gear will never use them. Those who are new to the game and who only care about stacking on a little muscle to show off on the beach will use him.

Either way, it's of no consequence to me. Can you possibly imagine the aggrevation i experience when i'm constantly asked over and over to prove my position on eyepee??? It's a waste of my time because i really dont' care what people take. It's rather sad when someone tried to help people and in return only receives shit back from them. That in itself is the reason for the content decline on so many message boards.

e2.jpg

I may only be speaking for myself, but I for one, am not asking anyone to prove anything, but instead, would just like to hear the reasons for the strong opinions either for or against the guy. Each side is believes strongly in their position. Guys like myself would like to hear the reasons for such strong feelings. Not to judge, but to have some info to make our own decisions to use.

Hearing that "it was great!" or "it's made in a bathtub" really doesn't help us guys who have never used it. Anyone with feelings one way or the other, please just post the reason for your position. With facts or data if at all possible. Then, we can make our own decision.

Thanks for listening,
Joker

Just as I expected, Joker....noone has proof of anything. Ohh... btw - my strength went thru the roof at 100mg win/day and still climbing.....;) :p ;)

I just had a horrible thought...

What if IP bathes in the same tin bath in which he mixes his gear....

Anyone here find a pubic hair?:mix:

Re: lmao......

johnboy said:

Damn, sometimes the truth can be so brutal.

what truth are you reffering to...?it's called an opinion...for someone who doesn't like hanging off of someone's nuts...you sure hang from E2's...lol
in addition,it's funny how **'s gear is made in a bathtub,yadda,yadda,yadda...but other generics are NEVER questioned (ie:spectro,etc) when they come along...the bandwagon starts coming from above...

SithLord said:
Just as I expected, Joker....noone has proof of anything. Ohh... btw - my strength went thru the roof at 100mg win/day and still climbing.....;) :p ;)

Let me clarify again, I am not asking for PROOF from anyone. Just reasons for the strong opinions some of the guys in here have. If they have facts to present, that's great. If not, just the reason for their belief is all I am asking for.

Joker

yes thats what im using at the moment heres my take on wether or not its good stuff

armidex.....if the bloat goes down then its good
winny.........if your hair falls out and your joints hurt then its good
clomid.........if your nuts swell back to original size then its good

His gear is OK, not great. It's like comparing Coca Cola to gereric cola. It's not as good, but if you're on a budget, it'll do the job. The one product I feel is really up to par with the name brands is his dbol, but maybe I just got a good batch. I'd compare it to russian or thai. Since he obviously doesn't have QA in place I'm sure the batch qualities will vary. I've also used his a50's which were pretty good, his clomid which was OK, and his winny which totally sucked. I haven't used any other brand of winny, so I don't know if it was the winny or just me. I know others who don't repond to winny well. That's my two cents. Hope it helps.

sweet i guess ** arimidex,novadex and clomid will just do for my 1st cycle ,budget hope its good:)

when you say his clomid is okay? u mean its 50/50? half of it is good?

Top Bottom