Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just recieved from** so shut the f*ck up ALREADY

Re: Re: just recieved from** so shut the f*ck up ALREADY

edII said:
georgie24 said:
placed an order week and a half ago , my gear is here unharmed TOO MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ** ALL THAT SQUACKING WAS MAKING ME SICK, LIKE A BUNCH OF FEMALES AT A BEAUTY SALON

damn bro, hopefully he threw in some valium as well:rolleyes:

lol

Frackal said:
I ordered some ** deca and all I got was a vial full of dirty water and a hairball????

I thought it was a pub? that musta been someone else...
He must've forgotten to clean out his drain many'a'time....

:FRlol:

YUM

Manny78, weren't you the person who's oils from ** got seized by Canadian customs and they tested it and you posted the results? I remember that everything tested within specs.

man where were you guys when i posted asking if ** was ligit or not

my winny is **also arimidex,proscar,anadrol:confused:
wtf....so hes no good ....damn it

sorry bro's i just had to vent

the stuff was cheap so i went for it , anyway some people around here dig his products:alien:

manny78 said:

ask SNake Bite from Triedia. He'll be glad to help you on that.

Well Manny - I looked over at Triedia and SNAKE BITE testting Post indicates this. "** Anavar-------10mg-------25---testing in progress" TRIEDIA only shows two ** tests completed Arimidex and Winny. So I ask you again - Show the lab report identifying your 700 ** anavar pills as bogus.

Re: man where were you guys when i posted asking if ** was ligit or not

Brett said:
my winny is **also arimidex,proscar,anadrol:confused:
wtf....so hes no good ....damn it

Stop letting these peeps spook you.

Just chew the tabs.

manny78 said:
Bro what if I told you that the 700 anavar pills he sent me where had 0 mg of Oxandrolone ?...................:mad:

Were you not te one praising his products?? saying that his anavar & winny were the best for the price.. Bro, explain your self im gonna purchase some anavar and winny shortly from him...

Top Bottom