Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just recieved from** so shut the f*ck up ALREADY

georgie24

placed an order week and a half ago , my gear is here unharmed

TOO MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ** ALL THAT SQUACKING WAS MAKING ME SICK, LIKE A BUNCH OF FEMALES AT A BEAUTY SALON

*damn these pills are tiny*

I ordered some ** deca and all I got was a vial full of dirty water and a hairball????

enjoy your bathtub brewed juice...

Last edited:
LOL!!! You say too many people dont' know shitabout **, well the simple fact that you ordered and are planning to use that crap proves you have no clue at all what you're doing!

LOL!!

e2.jpg

flex123 said:
why are you all bad mouthing ** I know many who stand by his products.

Standing by his products and actually wanting to put that shit into your body is 2 different things...

Just be carefull it seems most of his domestic sources are getting popped and I heard he was going out of business soon b/c customs has targetted him and his remailers specifically.

Bro what if I told you that the 700 anavar pills he sent me where had 0 mg of Oxandrolone ?...................:mad:

georgie24 said:
placed an order week and a half ago , my gear is here unharmed

TOO MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ** ALL THAT SQUACKING WAS MAKING ME SICK, LIKE A BUNCH OF FEMALES AT A BEAUTY SALON

damn bro, hopefully he threw in some valium as well:rolleyes:

Top Bottom