Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just recieved from** so shut the f*ck up ALREADY

full of shit

He can't as he is full of shit!! To all you jakasses out there. If you don't like his products don't buy them. How fucking hard is that.

Silkdog:mad:

I have been following the debate about **products for a loooong time now. I see 3 groups of people on this matter: the ones who dont know if the products are good or bad cause they havent tried them yet(I belong to this group), the ones who have tried several of the products and report back that there is great effect and then there is the group of people bashing **, saying its all made in a bathtub, contaminated products, underdosed etc etc. and there are several mods in this last group(incl E2, who apparantly sounds like he knows something). If any of these guys have any information about **products that the rest of us 'poor sobs' dont have, then SHARE it, spill your wisdom !! I am sick and tired of hearing about that stinkin' bathtub, does anyone have proof ?? If not, then shut the fuck up ! Or are these guys bashing ** because he has moved in on their homemarket ? My curiosity, low prices and reports of great effect has led me to buy a big handful of **winny tabs and I just started a 100mg/day cycle to see for myself if they are any good. It will take some time to see if there is effect or not, but in the meantime I would very much like to get to the bottom of this 'bathtub/contamination/underdosing theory'. If noone speaks up(bashers), I guess you are just full of shit. I am not defending **, but if there is no proof of the statements made about him, then stop it.
I dont know how George makes his Triplethreat....hmmm...I wonder if its made in an old rusty cast iron bathtub. Do you get my drift, folks.

SirWanksalot said:

Well Manny - I looked over at Triedia and SNAKE BITE testting Post indicates this. "** Anavar-------10mg-------25---testing in progress" TRIEDIA only shows two ** tests completed Arimidex and Winny. So I ask you again - Show the lab report identifying your 700 ** anavar pills as bogus.

Once again, the tests are done on the anavar I sent. And if you want the lab report. Ask Snake bite in private and tell him Manny78 wants you to see it. SInce the hard copies are for those who contributed he shouldn't but tell him I want you to be the exception. Then come back on thw board and tell it to everyone.

lol.....

All the shit that my thread started and now many other come out with the truth ! I've said enough, I will let the others speak now.

[LOL!!! You say too many people dont' know shitabout **, well the simple fact that you ordered and are planning to use that crap proves you have no clue at all what you're doing!]

DAMN, CAN YOU SAY AMEN !

thank you manny78 !

silk dog

This board to alarm others of scammers and those who send out bunk products. Shut up and let them speak. Get off his nuts.

Originaly posted by SithLord

"I have been following the debate about **products for a loooong time now. I see 3 groups of people on this matter: the ones who dont know if the products are good or bad cause they havent tried them yet(I belong to this group), the ones who have tried several of the products and report back that there is great effect and then there is the group of people bashing **, saying its all made in a bathtub, contaminated products, underdosed etc etc. and there are several mods in this last group(incl E2, who apparantly sounds like he knows something). If any of these guys have any information about **products that the rest of us 'poor sobs' dont have, then SHARE it, spill your wisdom !! I am sick and tired of hearing about that stinkin' bathtub, does anyone have proof ?? If not, then shut the fuck up ! Or are these guys bashing ** because he has moved in on their homemarket ? My curiosity, low prices and reports of great effect has led me to buy a big handful of **winny tabs and I just started a 100mg/day cycle to see for myself if they are any good. It will take some time to see if there is effect or not, but in the meantime I would very much like to get to the bottom of this 'bathtub/contamination/underdosing theory'. If noone speaks up(bashers), I guess you are just full of shit. I am not defending **, but if there is no proof of the statements made about him, then stop it.
I dont know how George makes his Triplethreat....hmmm...I wonder if its made in an old rusty cast iron bathtub. Do you get my drift, folks. "

---------------------------------------

Good point Sith lord. This sums up my thoughts on the subject as well.

georgie...
How long did he tell you it would be when you ordered?
I ordered this week and he told me 4 weeks (!)

manny78 said:
Bro what if I told you that the 700 anavar pills he sent me where had 0 mg of Oxandrolone ?...................:mad:

u had it tested? post the results then.... shit seems pretty good not to have any ox in it.....:p

Top Bottom