Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IFBB Pro Bulker

ceo said:
very true sir, very true.

I wasn't trying to downplay your knowledge and hard work, but you are still genetically blessed. ;)

One day I hope to be as big as you.
dude when are we gonna have a Meat up for a workout?

I will be in Hawaii for the entire month of march

then I am back in April
Maybe we could hit up some workouts @ the PQ 24 Hour Fitness?

Wulfgar said:
dude when are we gonna have a Meat up for a workout?

I will be in Hawaii for the entire month of march

then I am back in April
Maybe we could hit up some workouts @ the PQ 24 Hour Fitness?

You fuckin bastard! I hat you! A WHOLE MONTH!?!?!???

*sniff* I'm gonna miss you man. :rainbow: You'd better post from Hawaii occasionally. :heart:

Anytime on the w/o. April's cool. Hit me back on the karma msg. too.

bigtasty25 said:
LOL this cycle isnt even close to Munzster cheese's cycle...prob about half of what he took...lol

The cycle does look very real to me..i compete at the regional level and i use 1800 or so when bulking, and i know a few state level guys that use 2500 or more....so it def sounds like a normal pro cycle. I was on continuously for 3 yrs straight until 3 months ago i stopped responding like this pro, and came off everything...and i feel MUCH better...like a normal human...gained a little fat...but the muscle is all there, just less water retention from the juice+t3+hgh.

it took me 6 weeks of 40mgs nolva 100-150mg clomid daily, split in 2 doses to recover 100% though...better safe than sorry, unlike juice...more clomid the better hehe :p
what's your test level now?

No fucking wonder why pros are huge... It's all the drugs lol ! Genetics my ass, only if your body is strong to not get sides

I am a regular contributor on that forum and will tell with with absolute certainly Big A would never lie. The topics on that forum really contradict the cycle methods you see on this forum. They are a bit more reckless there, while remaining responsible enough to get their health checked

Top Bottom