Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IFBB Pro Bulker

Looks like Munzters cycle -- right before he dropped dead.

I will say this. Everyone has got to stop believing that the pros are privy to some magical drugs we don't know about. Believe me, I'd know about them.

I doubt there are more than 3 guys out of the thousand or so EF members who could ever look as good as Scott, Zane, Draper, Sipes, Poole, Yorton, or any of the guys from the 60's who took nothing but a few dball. I don't care how much you take. It's genetics. Read that like again. GENETICS. You got 'em or you ain't. Those those who ain't got em are wasting their money and their health trying to look remotely close to a pro by taking tons of gear.

I knew one pro who said he noticed no difference from 1 gram a week to 2 grams a week but he took 2 anyway "just in case." THAT is what the pros do. And trying to emulate it and think you're going to get near the results is ridicilous. Then of course you can claim they have a magic drug we don't know about. Nope. Sorry. They're gifted. You're not.

This line of thinking is like eating Wheaties and expecting to play hoops like Michael Jordon because HE eats them.

And oh yeah, if you believe this guys T levels are normal just because he took nolvadex, you're living in a fantasy world.

Totally agree with ya bro. Thats the fram of mind you get into when you get to that level. Is that "well i'm doin 1 sust. per day. why not add another 100mg. of prop as well." I look back and yeah it seems alittle insane. And yes it did almost drive me to that point but next time around it'll be at the doses that ulter used to say he did. VERY MILD ONES.

or like saying you can be as proficient in Math as Einstein if you just study harder!!! Some people are just born predisposed to their crafts and we the generically average admire them thinking we can emulate them. Common sense and time will wake you up sooner or later.

didnt u say u have used insulin for 6 years? so unless u r one of those 3 guys that have those genetics y do u do it?

alanjr said:
Looks like Munzters cycle -- right before he dropped dead.

I will say this. Everyone has got to stop believing that the pros are privy to some magical drugs we don't know about. Believe me, I'd know about them.

I doubt there are more than 3 guys out of the thousand or so EF members who could ever look as good as Scott, Zane, Draper, Sipes, Poole, Yorton, or any of the guys from the 60's who took nothing but a few dball. I don't care how much you take. It's genetics. Read that like again. GENETICS. You got 'em or you ain't. Those those who ain't got em are wasting their money and their health trying to look remotely close to a pro by taking tons of gear.

I knew one pro who said he noticed no difference from 1 gram a week to 2 grams a week but he took 2 anyway "just in case." THAT is what the pros do. And trying to emulate it and think you're going to get near the results is ridicilous. Then of course you can claim they have a magic drug we don't know about. Nope. Sorry. They're gifted. You're not.

This line of thinking is like eating Wheaties and expecting to play hoops like Michael Jordon because HE eats them.

And oh yeah, if you believe this guys T levels are normal just because he took nolvadex, you're living in a fantasy world.

Totally agree with ya bro. Thats the fram of mind you get into when you get to that level. Is that "well i'm doin 1 sust. per day. why not add another 100mg. of prop as well." I look back and yeah it seems alittle insane. And yes it did almost drive me to that point but next time around it'll be at the doses that ulter used to say he did. VERY MILD ONES.

n1tro said:
If that was my cycle I would be Mr.O...anyone could do it with those dosages. :Perk:

i wish that were the case. all the gear in the world wont make up for inferior genetics :)

8and20 said:
i wish that were the case. all the gear in the world wont make up for inferior genetics :)

I was being sarcastic bro!..hahaha, maybe I should have been a little more obvious. I've seen guys around here shooting a gram of test eod and 100mg drol ed not to mention the 30 grand of GH a year. Not to mention the insluin and other mad scientist chemicals. Still not the size of Arnold.

8and20 said:

But you know what I would say ...just in addition to your comment gear will make up for inferior genetics allowing guys to look like they actually have some size and look good just not to the extent of the biggest guys in the game.

n1tro said:
But you know what I would say ...just in addition to your comment gear will make up for inferior genetics allowing guys to look like they actually have some size and look good just not to the extent of the biggest guys in the game.

i knew u were kidding that was why i put the smiley face in my reply

Top Bottom