Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i like ot be prepared so this is my pre-comp cycle input please

Not crazy about your thought process here. Based on your posts I think you need to do a cycle, see where you are at, then do another based on what your next needs are. I don't think you can plan out cycles in advance until such time that you've been in the game long enough to know EXACTLY what the results will be.

Like the poster above commented, you seem to be expecting the roids to do a specific thing for you - Like I'll gain 16lbs on this such and such cycle, then 20lbs on this one, then cut 8lbs on this one, then cut 5lbs on this one, and be ready for a competition after this one.

There's NO way to plan out that far, especially for someone who is "just getting back into the game".

Concentrate on your training now, planning you next cycle only, and make it good, work hard through it, and see where you are at then, then plan your next based on the results...

i appreciate that mate i have got my diet dialled in to a tee, im gaining already and losing weight after a month and also definately clearing shit out of me on the toilet a lot lol i feel better im doin a fat loss program atm and its going great and want to compete by end of 2012 which gives me good two years

Top Bottom