Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i like ot be prepared so this is my pre-comp cycle input please

webby2k

guys what do you think to my pre-contest cycle:

1-18 weeks HGH 8iu/ed
1-18 weeks ephidrine 90mcg/ed
1-12 weeks test.e 2g/ew
1-12 weeks eq 1g/ew
1-12 weeks T3 100mcg/ed
1-12 weeks clen 80mcg/ed
1-8 weeks tren.e 400mg/ew
1-8 weeks anavar 80mg/ed
13-18 weeks test.p 150mg/eod
13-18 weeks tren.a 100mg/eod
13-18 weeks mast.prop 100mg/eod
13-18 weeks winstrol 100mg/ed
13-18 weeks T3 150mcg/ed
13-18 weeks clen 120mcg/ed

dont clen and ephedrine act on the same receptors?

i think using them at the same time is overkill

that is a lot of gear anyway! obviously you are competing so im not flaming you or anything :) !

what are your stats? do you have any pics bro???

x2 ^

I've been around this side of the sport for a while, and never seen anyone run this type of stack before... not saying its wrong or overkill, but unless you have a lucrative sponsorship or a 6-figure coporate salary... I'd say just go with Test, Tren, Eq, and Anavar. Best of luck - what show are you aiming for and do you have any pictures?

I would be more than happy to help as i have trained many bodybuilders here over the yrs but let me say this i don't believe you need all of those compounds,I had a member just 2 wks ago win first place in the heavyweight division,running less than that, Let start with age ,cycle history,BF, weight..ect, also pics would help, that way i can pinpoint weak areas.

You may pm me if you wish!

guys what do you think to my pre-contest cycle:

1-18 weeks HGH 8iu/ed
1-18 weeks ephidrine 90mcg/ed
1-12 weeks test.e 2g/ew
1-12 weeks eq 1g/ew
1-12 weeks T3 100mcg/ed
1-12 weeks clen 80mcg/ed
1-8 weeks tren.e 400mg/ew
1-8 weeks anavar 80mg/ed
13-18 weeks test.p 150mg/eod
13-18 weeks tren.a 100mg/eod
13-18 weeks mast.prop 100mg/eod
13-18 weeks winstrol 100mg/ed
13-18 weeks T3 150mcg/ed
13-18 weeks clen 120mcg/ed
Excuse me? Just yesterday you posted your two cycles for next year, and a couple days ago you posted this:
"I got injured playing rugby nd have put a lot of weight on cz havent trained properly for bot 2 years now that i can train again wana get bk on it"
(http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/need-your-help-guys-717407.html#post9640881)

Basically you are wasting people's time because you're not even ready to cycle again because you "need to get back into it". Go workout for 6 months and get yourself back into shape before you cycle.

Excuse me? Just yesterday you posted your two cycles for next year, and a couple days ago you posted this:
"I got injured playing rugby nd have put a lot of weight on cz havent trained properly for bot 2 years now that i can train again wana get bk on it"
(http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/need-your-help-guys-717407.html#post9640881)

if you read my thread it says i like to be prepared etc i have got 4 cycles to do before this to compete end of 2012 i got a pro on hand with me helping me and got my diets and cycles etc i was just putting this on here for peoples input

seems like your puttin more thought on your drugs and not your actual training/dieting etc. own the juice dont let the juice own you. i've won shows on half of that. just my 2 cents.

if you read my thread it says i like to be prepared etc i have got 4 cycles to do before this to compete end of 2012 i got a pro on hand with me helping me and got my diets and cycles etc i was just putting this on here for peoples input
Not crazy about your thought process here. Based on your posts I think you need to do a cycle, see where you are at, then do another based on what your next needs are. I don't think you can plan out cycles in advance until such time that you've been in the game long enough to know EXACTLY what the results will be.

Like the poster above commented, you seem to be expecting the roids to do a specific thing for you - Like I'll gain 16lbs on this such and such cycle, then 20lbs on this one, then cut 8lbs on this one, then cut 5lbs on this one, and be ready for a competition after this one.

There's NO way to plan out that far, especially for someone who is "just getting back into the game".

Concentrate on your training now, planning you next cycle only, and make it good, work hard through it, and see where you are at then, then plan your next based on the results...

Top Bottom