Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to become bigger and stronger!!!

If you are looking to gain mass pizza, hamburgers, mexican food, and chinese food are the way to go. During mass building everything but hard candies and chocolate goes down my throat.

bfold ever since we had that talk in pms about me eating i've been eating very similar...and i'm not a fat person i started out really skinny (112lbs) and i'm up to 170lbs and fuckin strong. Why waste money on suppliments when you can buy food food food. I order pizza every 3 days though

hehehehe bfold is the fuckin man...if i could look\be like anyone on the board it would be him

Last edited:
t3c said:
bfold ever since we had that talk in pms about me eating i've been eating very similar...and i'm not a fat person i started out really skinny (112lbs) and i'm up to 170lbs and fuckin strong. Why waste money on suppliments when you can buy food food food. I order pizza every 3 days though

hehehehe bfold is the fuckin man...if i could look\be like anyone on the board it would be him

You have no idea how comments like this keep me going inside. Sometimes I just want to crash and totally just shut down...and I get a compliment like this one and it makes me feel like a someone...

B True

b fold the truth said:

You have no idea how comments like this keep me going inside. Sometimes I just want to crash and totally just shut down...and I get a compliment like this one and it makes me feel like a someone...

B True

I've been a member here for along time. I check the boards atleast 3 times a day. I don't post much, but believe me, I follow what's going on here.

Your the only guy that if I see you have started a post or commented on a post I will open the thread 95% of the time. Not only are you one of the most hardcore guys here, you are truely one of the nicest guys I've seen post on any board I've been too.

I think many of us on this board pull for you. You truely inspire us. Keep up the good work bro.

You don't know how emotional I have been lately...because of this board...because of all of the kind hearts on this board.

B True

b fold the truth said:
Anyone gained any weight this weeK? I was doing great till Thursday, got very sick. Fever is still running close to 103, but I'll live..gotta get back in the gym. I have a contest to prep for. Gotta pull 8's.

C'mon...who's eatin food this week...gimme some motivation to gain some more weight.

B True

I've gained about 7 pounds in about 3 weeks. No lie. No gear, no supps. All food and training. I was 169 a few weeks ago, and clocked in at 176 yesterday. I am really proud of myself. I'm becoming a really, really strict eater. I try to get something good in every 2 hours. Today fucking sucked though (scuse the language, I apologize), I only ate ... 2 meals. I had to work all day. Then I went to a buddys house because hes home from the Marines. Oh well. Every 2 hours, I'll probably have a good sandwich. A big one too. Hot roast beef, chicken, etc. Wendys chicken nuggets are good. I'm eating clean, and I don't see much fat gained either. My strength is also continuously getting stronger.

Alright, I've rambled for long enough. I hope I motivated you a little B. God knows you've done it for me, as well as the entire board. Best of luck with the contest man.

gettinlarger said:

I've gained about 7 pounds in about 3 weeks. No lie. No gear, no supps. All food and training. I was 169 a few weeks ago, and clocked in at 176 yesterday. I am really proud of myself. I'm becoming a really, really strict eater. I try to get something good in every 2 hours. Today fucking sucked though (scuse the language, I apologize), I only ate ... 2 meals. I had to work all day. Then I went to a buddys house because hes home from the Marines. Oh well. Every 2 hours, I'll probably have a good sandwich. A big one too. Hot roast beef, chicken, etc. Wendys chicken nuggets are good. I'm eating clean, and I don't see much fat gained either. My strength is also continuously getting stronger.

Alright, I've rambled for long enough. I hope I motivated you a little B. God knows you've done it for me, as well as the entire board. Best of luck with the contest man.

Where did you find that quote? A year ago?

B True

old bulkers diet

8:30am coffee, Ice Cream, angel cake, two scoops of whey belnded in milk with peanut butter added.

11am double whopper w/o mayo (always first one in line at my school)

1:30pm 3 pieces of pizza, banana, tuna salad.

4:30pm double whopper with cheese again

8pm 1lb of chicken

10pm-2am 2pieces of pizza, cookies, anywhere from 6-12 pints of guiness (iwas working in a bar at the time) 170 to 217 in 2 semsters, a decent gain in bf though:)

kolaches: sausage, cheese wrapped in a croissant
this adds 2000 calories alone
10 hershey bars: 200 calories per each one
4 mcdonalds breakfast meals: plenty of calories
2 chinese meals full of msgs
gallon of milk (pick your poison)
pizza covered in olive oil
gatorade by the gallon

if it isn't packed with calories or protein it's not worth eating
gotta love powerlifting

p03t1c said:
kolaches: sausage, cheese wrapped in a croissant