Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to become bigger and stronger!!!

B Fold,

Do you live in Kansas? I'm from the NYC area but spent 6 mos in Kansas. There was a "Hyper-mart" in Topeka. Freaked me out! It was like a regular Walmart on crack, and opened 24 hrs!

I'm just wondering if that's the only one in the country or if there are (gasp!) more of these monstrosities!

Edited to add: Oops, just say--you're from Kentucky. Okay, uh, disregard post.;)

b fold the truth said:
Any takers on my diet...or is everyone else just gonna stay small? :)

B True

Guess I'll have to stay small :(

Yep...from Kentucky.

Hannibal.....like I said...being large in something inside...not in the outward appearance. And you are not small....any man that can easily squat over 600....is not small..and I see that you are catching up with me on weight...what's that all about? You flipped a tire yet?

B True

b fold the truth said:
Hannibal.....like I said...being large in something inside...not in the outward appearance. And you are not small....any man that can easily squat over 600....is not small..and I see that you are catching up with me on weight...what's that all about? You flipped a tire yet?

Nothin easy about squattin over six bills...but it can be done. And me and that damn tire have a date soon...gonna get it on :redhot:

Anyone gained any weight this weeK? I was doing great till Thursday, got very sick. Fever is still running close to 103, but I'll live..gotta get back in the gym. I have a contest to prep for. Gotta pull 8's.

C'mon...who's eatin food this week...gimme some motivation to gain some more weight.

B True

Ate like a mad man.....and drank low fat milk till it came out my ears.
Trained like the world was comming to an end.

I have remained the same weight.......a loss of fat and a gain in strength and size.

Dont know how it happened........everyone tells me its physically impossible.
I think it has to do with my new "coach"......and the constant eating.

as we say in australia "hard yakka" recquires "good tucka"

I always though i ate enough.......but i have been proven wrong. i have had enough of limited diets and that sort of stuff (most of it doesnt even work)

inspirational post b fold. sorry i would keep writing, but i need to go eat

bring on the feast

Good job Phem...but you are still a tiny little woman:)

Endpoint..keep eating big guy.

B True

B-fold, what youve done is awesome!(152-275), I was wondering how long youve been training for, and what you do for a living because you must be eating all the time!

When I started...I weighed 152lbs. Last Christmas I got up to 305lbs...naturally. I started lifting when I turned 16 and had gained up to 175lbs before I lifted...just through food. I turned 24 this past weekend...so I guess I've been lifting for 8 years.

At the moment, I am attending school, STILL, but am looking at graduating in December. I am working full-time as a security guard for a local plant as they are preparing to close down in the next year to year and a half. I basically answer phones and do some basic computer work for them.

B True

Top Bottom