Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much...?

BIGRICH

How Much Should HcG cost I had a source that told me $50 for 2500 iu another $75. an This one guy told me $135 for 5000 iu. My source got arrested so ii have to settle for i can get for now. so I can't get it for $50 any more. I one guy that told me $75 said he will have it in 4 weeks, I need for next week. So I am pretty much stuck with the one that told me $135.

imo hcg is worthless unless you are using it for a little spike during your cycle. i dont know if you know but hcg will not start your natural test production up. it will just mimik the effects and will be gone in a week or so. just stick with the clomid and you will be fine.

Although this is a debateable topic ...I believe HCG should not be done after the cycle. It will only delay the start of HPTA. HCG is best used during the cycle to keep the testes respondent to LH. And if too much is used it can even desensitize your testes to LH..which would lower your natural test production.

Do you have clomid??

jc21 said:
imo hcg is worthless unless you are using it for a little spike during your cycle. i dont know if you know but hcg will not start your natural test production up. it will just mimik the effects and will be gone in a week or so. just stick with the clomid and you will be fine.
well I am f#@ked cuz I can't get Clomid. No one seems to have it around here.

If you can't get clomid then try to get nolvadex....Look for llewellyn's(author of anabolic 2002) posts. He thinks nolvadex is better than clomid. And if you have try to take arimidex..it helps too.

Top Bottom