Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help, first "oral-only" cycle

After further research, I think I will do the 40mg of Anavar only. I have enough for 4 weeks(1000mg total).
Everything I read says it is the safest oral to use with minimal sides and even burns fat. This is exactly what I am looking for because I do not know what to expect, it being the first time. I currently have everything needed right now to get started including creatine, ALA, Tyler's liver detox.

But let me ask if it is true that TTokyo Ox contains D-Bol, and people have experienced increased estrogen levels? I was not planning on taking Clomid until I was finished.

soflaguy said:
After further research, I think I will do the 40mg of Anavar only. I have enough for 4 weeks(1000mg total).
Everything I read says it is the safest oral to use with minimal sides and even burns fat. This is exactly what I am looking for because I do not know what to expect, it being the first time. I currently have everything needed right now to get started including creatine, ALA, Tyler's liver detox.

But let me ask if it is true that TTokyo Ox contains D-Bol, and people have experienced increased estrogen levels? I was not planning on taking Clomid until I was finished.
"is true that TTokyo Ox contains D-Bol, and people have experienced increased estrogen levels?" - This is internet bullshit

Bill W said:
This is NOT an ideal cycle, but here goes:

30 mg dbol, days 1-30
40 mg anavar, days 30-50
40 mg winny, 1-50

I don't love this cycle, but try it out if you want. You should have an anti-estrogen on hand.

That's a good one.

Top Bottom