Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help, first "oral-only" cycle

soflaguy

This is first time using AS, and I just want to take orals for now. I am 5'10,180,14%bf and looking to add 5-10lbs and get down to 12% over the next 4-6 weeks. I eat very clean, workout 6x/week and do lots of cardio. Can someone intelligently recommend how to use the following(dosage per day, length on each, etc.):

AS (purchased direct from TTokkyo distributor):
TT Stanol V(Stanozolol) - 200 x 10mg
TT Methandienone(Dbol) - 200 x 10mg
TT Oxandrolone(Anavar) - 200 x 5mg

Pro-hormone:
1AD - 120 x 100mg

Other supps:
Spiropent Clen: 100 x 20mcg
ALA: 1000 x 100
And of course I have creatine, Glutamine peptides,vitamins etc.

This is NOT an ideal cycle, but here goes:

30 mg dbol, days 1-30
40 mg anavar, days 30-50
40 mg winny, 1-50

I don't love this cycle, but try it out if you want. You should have an anti-estrogen on hand.

Okay, I should clarify myself and say that based on what I have listed what would be the best to take...not that I want to take all at the same time. I do not even know why I included the pro-hormone shit, I shouldn't have known better not to even include it here.

Maybe OX,ALA, and creatine will meet my goals or maybe just DBol. I am not going to use it all, just because I have it.

Like I had stated, I am looking for intelligent advice based on what I want to achieve.

And I really hate needles...I cannot even give blood. That is why I opted for the orals.

Bill W said:
This is NOT an ideal cycle, but here goes:

30 mg dbol, days 1-30
40 mg anavar, days 30-50
40 mg winny, 1-50

I don't love this cycle, but try it out if you want. You should have an anti-estrogen on hand.
This looks good right here. If you don't want to do them all at the same time pick one or two and run the doses Mr W posted. As far as your bodyfat goes, that will depend on your diet and training habits.

i would end with the anavar...creatine with anavar...d-bol first then winny then anavar....you can take a week off between each roid...take liver protectors...also run to www.anabolicfitness.net and buy there liver protector at the AF store..drink 1-2 gallons of water a day...cranberry extract is good too around 1000-2000mgs/day...ALA at 600-1000mgs/day www.kilosports.com has them for a good price...clomid after cycle

ok first i would do more research on oral steroids but based on what you have asked i would suggest D-bol start at 20mgs a day for the first two weeks split up your dosage.
morning afternoon night
1wk 5mg 5mg 10mg
2wk "" "" ""
3wk "" "" ""
4wk "" "" ""
See how your body responds if your only looking for 10lbs or so this should work for you if you dont hit that by 4th week then up the does by 5mg per week until week 6 i would also look into ALA i read on this board it works as a liver blocker and will cut your body fat aswell and look in to some clomid for post cycle therapy..
hope this helps...report back with results and cycle you choose....always good for the newbies to see this kind of info.... good luck peace

ultragainz said:
i would end with the anavar...creatine with anavar...d-bol first then winny then anavar....you can take a week off between each roid...take liver protectors...also run to www.anabolicfitness.net and buy there liver protector at the AF store..drink 1-2 gallons of water a day...cranberry extract is good too around 1000-2000mgs/day...ALA at 600-1000mgs/day www.kilosports.com has them for a good price...clomid after cycle
hey bro this looks good..................ULTRAGAINZ....has good info id listen if i where you..

sk* said:
Can I have your liver after that cycle for research purposes?

I know as soon as I saw his thread title we were in for a treat.

Normally I would say "I don't recommend it, but if you MUST run it, do it this way..."..

But I simply cant do it in this case.. there is nothing there to build a cycle with..

If you wanna do it, then do anavar only. 40mg/ed 8 wks.

Top Bottom