Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help, first "oral-only" cycle

needles aint that bad...my first time iw as sweatin like a fuckin ox...i made it thru now they're fun!

but seriously...learn some more about the injectables...this cycles gonna be hard on ya...

sk* said:
I can't believe you guys are actually giving him advice. If he isn't willing to stick it, he most likely doesn't have a good diet or workout routine.

You're right sk*.. thing is if he isn't dedicated.. I would rather him simply just waste money on a cycle of anavar only then to take his concoction despite our warnings and end up with bitch tits and his liver in the toilet..

A lot of times when people buy things, they are wanting to TAKE them regardless of what people say..

I'm just trying to put out the fire

Based on the advice of BillW,genarr3,ultragainz, and anabolicann I will do the following:

Dbol ONLY for 6 weeks. Better safe, than sorry.

Weeks 1-4: 20mg in 4/5mg divided doses
Weeks 5-6: 25mg in 5/5mg

I will include 1000mg of ALA, which I already had from Kilo. I'll add the Liver Detox from AF and do the Clomid after the cycle.

For those of who offered value-added responses, should I get some Arimidex or is the dose low enough not to worry about it?

BTW, just because I am reluctant to stick the needle does not mean I am "not dedicated". I don't want to get into flaming, but my diet and work ethic are very good. The reason for the higher bf% right now is because of my office desk job.
I will keep a journal of weight,strength of before/after doing this and post later.

I figure the other stuff I can do in the future, once I am completely "educated" on injectables and bio-chem.

soflaguy said:
Based on the advice of BillW,genarr3,ultragainz, and anabolicann I will do the following:

I will include 1000mg of ALA, which I already had from Kilo. I'll add the Liver Detox from AF and do the Clomid after the cycle.

For those of who offered value-added responses, should I get some Arimidex or is the dose low enough not to worry about it?

BTW, just because I am reluctant to stick the needle does not mean I am "not dedicated". I don't want to get into flaming, but my diet and work ethic are very good. The reason for the higher bf% right now is because of my office desk job.
I will keep a journal of weight,strength of before/after doing this and post later.

I figure the other stuff I can do in the future, once I am completely "educated" on injectables and bio-chem.

Sounds GOOD keep us posted and by the way nice score on the tt contact give me an email some time paece.. :D :D :D

soflaguy said:

I would certainly suggest Arimidex/Liquidex. It will benefit you two-fold, It will keep you from getting bloated from water retenion, and protect you from estrogen conversion. Even at that low dose it is possible to have a problem.

soflaguy said:

I would opt for the Anavar instead. With clean diet you should shed some bf.
Good luck.

Some of these guys know a hell of a lot more than I do, but for the goals you stated I would ditch the D-bol and add clomid therapy post cycle.
I personally wouldn't use any oral except maybe Anavar if I could afford it.
Keep an eye on your liver values.

Good evening

If it is ttokkyo d-bol, I think you can safely run it for 40 mg per day your first 4-5 weeks and run the anavar at the same time,

Then finish with winny and clen, you have good gear so you will get some serious results hopefully. Also as mentioned above you should run liquidex and clomid post cycle.

Heck I may try this cycle.

But I will add test, fina and eq,
:D :D

Ah man, now I am confused. Dbol or Anavar, and yes they are both TT.
The liver toxicity worries me, and I have no idea what to expect since this is the first time. Is Anavar less toxic than DBol?
And yes, I did read the above "sticky" - "Newbies Cycle Galore" and will give it some serious thought.

Here is my diet. The cardio is 4x/week.

Morning Cardio: 20-30min;2 mile jog or 10mi bike

Meal 1 6am: 25g CFM Whey/40G Dextrose,MultiVitamin/Mineral

Meal 2 10am:
Plain Instant Oatmeal/w 1 tbsp Bran/25g Whey
A litte brown sugar and cinnamon
1 Whole Egg
1 Banana
1 Tbsp Omega Twin Flax Oil

Meal 3 Noon:
Grilled Chicken Breast or Steamed Salmon or Canned Tuna
Durum Wheat pasta with some marinara sauce or Sweet potato
1 cup Broccolli

Meal 4 2pm:
Myoplex shake

Meal 5 4pm: Preworkout-25g CFM Whey/40G Dextrose/5g Creatine/ECA stack

WORKOUT: 1 hour/1 BodyPart

Meal 6 6pm: Post workout-50g CFM Whey/8oz Gatorade/5g Creatine/10g Glut Peptides
300mg ALA

Meal 7 7pm:
Turkey or Chicken Breast Sandwich on Soy/Oat Bread w/L&T
1 cup Basamati Brown Rice w/Ginger/Cayenne or Baked Potato
1 cup Broccolli
1 Tbsp Omega Twin Flax Oil
300mg ALA

1-Hour Before Bed 10pm:
1 cup Skim Milk
1/2 cup Non-fat yogurt
MultiVitamin/Mineral
Calcium/Magnesium Supp

Snack during the day: 1 apple or some natural peanut butter on 1 slice bread(Soy/Oat)
Water Consumption 1-1.5 gal

that last meal, the one an hour before bed. I'd add some casianate or slow digesting protein to keep your muscles fed while you're asleep. just my .02

and bump that protein up to 50g whey after your cardio. I don't even know I'd do that much cardio on that cycle. See what everyone else says about that.

Top Bottom