Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle...too light?

levi69

Hey fellas. About ready to start my first cycle and need some advice. Do i have enough gear to make a differance, or am i just wasting my time?

Oral Winstrol 10mg x 100

Test cyp 10ml vial

I'm also prescribed test cyp injections, 250mg x 2 weeks for TRT

I think it's smart to start light to see how my body reacts, but am i going too light?

I was advised to include Arimidex in this cycle too.
Any opinions on this?

Dosage amounts and length of time would be greatly appreciated too. I wanna kick this thing off right!

6'2"
17% bf

Thanx!

Believe it or not my bf has come down over 5% in the last 6 months, most all of it now that stubborn belly fat. Arms, legs,chest,and back all pretty tight. How low should one be before starting a cycle? And i hear that winny is a cutting cycle too, im not interested in bulking right now.

Believe it or not my bf has come down over 5% in the last 6 months, most all of it now that stubborn belly fat. Arms, legs,chest,and back all pretty tight. How low should one be before starting a cycle? And i hear that winny is a cutting cycle too, im not interested in bulking right now.

You can cut on almost anything alot has to do with how you train and eat.
Make sure you are in super shape to benefit the most from that cycle.

Last edited:
I bulk up to 13 ish and stay at 8-9 when I cut

The thing is ur gonna get a better bang for ur buck when ur in better shape and lean .. less sides and
If it was me I would say get Down to 15 that's tops and realistic for you

Listen to Stackinplates instead of telling us how much your bf has come down. Congrats. Now drop it more before you cycle or you'll get more aromatization and less lean muscle. Get to 12 percent or preferably 10. Listen to those with experience.

@Smarthealthshop:If i gave u the impression that i am bragging about losing some bf over a few months, well i am certainly not. I am not at all comfortable with just that, and i know i need to do better, alot better. I was only trying to emphasize my bf concentration, being mostly in the gut; and what role,if any, would that play in starting a cycle? I feel fortunate as hell to have stumbled across this forum, and grateful to members such as stackingplates, and yourself for taking the time to offer advice to the new guys, such as myself!
So for now i'll heed the advice given and keep the winny in the drawer, and chip away a little further at the bf.
See ya!

@Smarthealthshop:If i gave u the impression that i am bragging about losing some bf over a few months, well i am certainly not. I am not at all comfortable with just that, and i know i need to do better, alot better. I was only trying to emphasize my bf concentration, being mostly in the gut; and what role,if any, would that play in starting a cycle? I feel fortunate as hell to have stumbled across this forum, and grateful to members such as stackingplates, and yourself for taking the time to offer advice to the new guys, such as myself!
So for now i'll heed the advice given and keep the winny in the drawer, and chip away a little further at the bf.
See ya!

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to be so lewd. I just wanted to strongly emphasize the importance of low bf pre-cycle for optimum results...because, if you are going to put in the time, education, money, and health implications, why not simply perfect the less risky aspects like diet, training, and rest prior.

This is typically an excellent indicator in evaluating whether or not a first timer is ready to cycle or not. If you are of age, trained properly for years, can no longer maximize growth through natural hormones, know your diet and your body, then you could be ready.

I just want you to know that 10 percent or less going in will make you all the more happier with your results and contribution from the cycle! :) cheers!

Top Bottom