Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG for 4 weeks instead of 3

nexus7

Jenetic,
In your educated pinion, would anything speak against using 3000 UI HCG / wk for 4 weeks instead of 3 when coming of a tren cycle ? or would it just be a waste of HCG? (also using nolva as per recommended PCT recovery protocol, of course)

Thanks

3 weeks is standard guideline. However, if testicular volume has not been restored after 3 weeks, HCG should be continued along with an adjustment to the dosage, accordingly. There is nothing wrong with going 4 weeks, but I would recommend staying at 3 weeks and increasing the HCG dosage to 1,500 IUs versus 1,000 IUs.

Jenetic

Jenetic said:
3 weeks is standard guideline. However, if testicular volume has not been restored after 3 weeks, HCG should be continued along with an adjustment to the dosage, accordingly. There is nothing wrong with going 4 weeks, but I would recommend staying at 3 weeks and increasing the HCG dosage to 1,500 IUs versus 1,000 IUs.

Jenetic

Interesting ^

Hey Jen,

At what dose (of HCG) in your opinon / experience do you start to run the risk of permenent desensitsation (LH down-regulation)? Or is it more to do with duration of the HCG course?

Cheers as always bro,

Sig

sigmund said:
Interesting ^

Hey Jen,

At what dose (of HCG) in your opinon / experience do you start to run the risk of permenent desensitsation (LH down-regulation)? Or is it more to do with duration of the HCG course?

Cheers as always bro,

Sig

Neither. I don't really feel it's an issue to be concerned about, especially when using Nolavdex concurrently. At one point, I used as much as 5,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk for approximately 120 days. It's funny how things can be blown out of proportion.

Jenetic

Top Bottom