Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has ANYONE used Denkall Deca???

Double_F'N_R

and if so, can anyone enlighten me as to color, thickness, and taste? Methinks I may have shot a cc of vegetable oil. Really, someone help me out here. This shit draws out of a vial at the same speed as, well, vegetable oil. Is deca normally that way???

mine comes out of the vail pretty slow but i use a 25g light gold taste no idea works great for me did you have the halogram on the top when you bought it the box?allways look for the halogram with denkal products

I have used it before with great results go to www.ausvet.com to check your lot#....If it came with the Hologram and flip off then it's more than likely good stuff...:D

DECANORADEN 200

I think the spelling is right but that is in a red bottle,no box,has the denkall name on the label.I think it works well,also stacking it with test,fina,gh,slin

Jack - I used a 22g - took about 30 seconds to draw 1cc, ironically the same amount of time to draw icc of vegetable oil from a vial.

Muscleup - I got it from a friend who would not intentionally screw me. Just the bottle, no box, Blue metal flip off on the bottle. Lot and exp. date were not on th ausvet site, but I read threads where Bro's who used the same lot and exp. as mine had good results with a blue cap, and nothing with a red cap.

And Hockey - sounds like the same stuff, what is your lot and exp on it? Is the exp. Ago 2005 by chance???

jack - like I said this was out of the box, and there we no hologram on top of the vial, just the metal blue pry-off cap. It didn't look tampered with like someone stuck a syringe under it or anything either. I will keep it going with this test for a couple weeks and see if I notice anything. BTW - mixing it with test - what effects should I notice from the deca provided it "is" deca?

BTW - my color was that pale-ish gold color - a lot like the brovel test and the schein cyp I have. Just didn't have the same odor those 2 did.

I have the exact same kind. Mine has the blue top as well. As long as it wasn't punctured then you should be ok but mine did have a hologram sticker over the center of the cap.

The color and consistency also sounds correct. I used a 21gauge to draw from at first and it took a while (I now use 18gauge to draw and it sucks it up like a garden hose) ;) I then use 23gauge to inject and that also takes awhile, although that's ok as I want to get it in slowly anyway.

As far as it working? Well I did my first inject of 200mg on the 3rd and I first really noticed doing incline bench on the 10th. Whereas my shoulder usually hurts past 90degrees I was able to go down with ease even with very heavy weight. I just did my third shot, doing 150mg 2x/week now, along with sust @ 250mg 2x/week.

Top Bottom