Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo only cycle for mma

huge thanks to everyone giving there advice. im new to this site and wasn't expecting this much support, its awesome! yeah dylangemelli if u could help me with a sarms/g4 stack that would be great, thanks man!

to everyone calling me a cheat for what I am doing, yeah i guess your right but if you want to make it big in this sport (just a dream, i'm not saying its deffo gonna a happen) its pretty much a necessity coz all of the top level fighter I know are on something now or have used in the past. I know some fighters have never used and they have my absolute respect but im not as naturally gifted as they are.

thanks again guys :)

You never ever EVER do anything for the first time during fight week...EVER!

best advice yet

you have no idea how it will effect:
your mental state... you might freak out, get emotional, go too crazy

your weight cut.. what if it bloats you up? it can happen

cramps/pumps..

gas tank .. wanna gas out 2min in???

etc etc etc

your first cycle should be right after a fight when you have time to run it, learn from it and then make adjustments for next time..

hmm couldnt see all the posts..

you got some good advice.. hope you follow it this time and next time you have a question.

good luck

huge thanks to everyone giving there advice. im new to this site and wasn't expecting this much support, its awesome! yeah dylangemelli if u could help me with a sarms/g4 stack that would be great, thanks man!

to everyone calling me a cheat for what I am doing, yeah i guess your right but if you want to make it big in this sport (just a dream, i'm not saying its deffo gonna a happen) its pretty much a necessity coz all of the top level fighter I know are on something now or have used in the past. I know some fighters have never used and they have my absolute respect but im not as naturally gifted as they are.

thanks again guys :)

Bro I think I was the only one who thought you were a cheat ;)

I understand why you want to do it, and there's an old army saying "if you ain't cheating you ain't tryin hard enough" although it's my opinion that's all it is. Don't think I hate you or think badly of you. I don't think cheating is terribly wrong, I mean I used to train in an old garage with a punch bag, little multi gym with some free weights and my brother as my sparring partner, it was equally unfair that most of my opponents trained in well equipped gyms with a variety of training partners. There will never be a completely level playing field and when it comes down to it, the better the players/fighters perform the more the spectators will enjoy it. I don't think "be the best you can be" means only do it naturally. I mean creatine is a performance enhancing substance but that's allowed, I've used creatine since I was 18 when hardly anyone knew about it so I was cheating too. Having said that I had plenty of bouts before ever touching creatine or even protein powder. :)

Good luck with your fight by the way. It'd be great if you could record it and upload it to YouTube. I'd love to see it. :)

Top Bottom