Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo only cycle for mma

I've been around top mma gym and almost all are running stuff from HGH to test and especially in higher end amateur when not much testing and trying make it. It doesnt help as much as would think for me cus was already strong and pumps fucked me over with wrestling so stopped. was nice off season add muscle to be big at weight class. With your age and not sure where your at might competition level wise and skill set etc. probably not the best option yet. Also depends on style of fighter how much aas will help and natural strength level etc.
I'd just recommend S4 SARM for you right now, DAA helped me some as well and is cheap.

ok thanks a lot man. Il probably wait to do a long cycle then, but I still wanna do some halo and those cheque drops pre fight. so if I do an 8 day run at 20mg (40 on day of fight) would I need a pct afterwards? and does it help your cardio as well? i didnt even know that, thats awesome! ive already ordered s4 sarm :)

The guy asked a legit question, everyone else who posted in this thread is just running their mouth spewing out silly hearsay from people who haven't even used halo.

Here's the appropriate prereq's:
1. At 21 do you think you've stopped growing? Sure height is one thing, how about other areas?
2. Answer no to Q1? then dont do any AAS
3. Answer yes to Q1? then sure, you can put whatever you want in your body, but there will always be consequences.
4. 20mg Halotestin will increase your aggression and strength without adding too much mass
5. 4 weeks of 20mg/day of Halo would be fine, 40mg taken all at once before fight (1-2hours before) will increase aggression.

Longer than 4 weeks you run the risk of drying out joints too much, liver damage, and other side effects common with extreme androgens (enlarged heart, blood pressure...).

Will it help you make the right decisions in a match? Sometimes androgens have us take unnecessary risks, or just be downright crazy. Tyson bit off Holyfield's ear; it was rumored he was on cheque drops at the time (even more androgenic than halo).

I know on Halo I have a tendency to be a huge asshole, even moreso than with Tren.

Hey man,

thanks a lot for that. Yeah Im pretty sure i've stopped growing. would I still be able get increased aggression and strength if I just do an 8 or so day cycle? or even just the 40mg on the day of the fight? because i would prefer not to have to get too much sides from it. how much risk is there with a 4 week cycle on halo and would I have to do a pct?

thanks for your help :)

I would much rather you run a sarms stack than anything else... there's just no point in messing with your hormones at all at your age... its just stupid man... i will say all the facts that ua iron gave you about halo are in fact true but that does not mean its okay for you to be taking any sort of hormone or aas... its just not a good idea at all... i dont give a fuck what anyone else has done at that age or says, its not smart at all... with sarms, your risking only very slight supression, you are going to see increases in strength, quicker healing and recovery, very nice muscle hardening with s4 and if you add gw, a major increase in endurance (which would be very helpful in your fights)... I will help you set up a sarm stack anytime... just send me a pm and i'll get you all set up... trust me though, i am only looking out for your best interest, stay aways from the ph's and aas for now...

8 days you probably wouldn't really need it cus not supressed bad but I would still run something light such as a natural test booster. unleashed, bridge (have liked and used), or hcgenerate friend is really liking it, came off a full blown 4 month cycle but is the most expensive option. I would especially if add cheque drops as well they put a lot of estrogen in you as well lol good for aggression tho night before/day of on top of the halo. Halo would probably be enough though with aggression, I don't have personal experience with the drops.
It helped my cardio because of increased aggression and drive more focus etc to keep pushing through it and extra pop so to speak.

I've ran s 4 and am running gw and REALLY have enjoyed benefits. Will be stacking them soon. For me not sure if will even use a steroid again for my goals. maybe halo leading up to something or a really mild cycle.

Hey guys,

was thinking about doing an eq/test cycle but after some friendly advice from some of the boyz in a previous thread im gonna give it a miss.

now im thinking of maybe just taking halo at 20mg a day before a fight then 40 mg on the day of the fight. do you guys think I would be ok for that considering my stats and would I need a pct?

my stats are

age - 21
height - 6 foot
weight - just under 170
cycle history - none

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot guys. :)

Bro my li'l brother fights at your weight, boxing & kickboxing. He's fought people we knew were on 'roids and he still beat them. At the end of the day it comes down to skill, mental attitude and preparation.

Personally, at your age taking performance enhancing substances is cheating IMO, cheating yourself as well. Don't you want to see how good a FIGHTER you are? If you win whilst juicing won't you wonder at all? I would.

When you get to my age and natty levels start to drop and you find yourself being beaten to the punch by kids half your age who don't have the same skills, just the advantage of youth THEN use something to give you an edge.

I don't hate you mind! Lol! I never really bothered about all my opponents who were using cos I still beat em. Just my 0.02 on the subject.

You never ever EVER do anything for the first time during fight week...EVER!

Top Bottom