Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyms Are Essentially Gay

I've seen the same dude walking around the locker room of my local gym butt naked for at least the last 8-10 years. I've never once seen him in the gym actually working out, but every time I go in the locker room he's hanging out there, cock out and rubbing his fat belly, walking back n' forth between the showers and lockers.

every gym has 1-2 or those creepy pervs. One sits by the showers legs spread out and just looks at the young boys coming out.

And he's not even rich, so pool boy job question is out.

c

every gym has 1-2 or those creepy pervs. One sits by the showers legs spread out and just looks at the young boys coming out.

And he's not even rich, so pool boy job question is out.

c

Yep, there's at least one dude who refuses to towel up his cock while brushing his teeth at the row of sinks whenever I go in there.

Girls go to my gym.
Had a friend who told me he joined up at Crunch in Miami to find out it was all gays.

The walls of your typical gym are pasted with pictures of the semi-naked male form and/or of horsey looking chicks in various stages of transition between woman and man, this alone screams the homosexual nature of the establishment.

The walls of your typical gym are pasted with pictures of the semi-naked male form and/or of horsey looking chicks in various stages of transition between woman and man, this alone screams the homosexual nature of the establishment.

Nice Life

Where the fuck are you mo's going to workout?...I go to Gold's and their is plenty of fine ass chic's to stare at even by the free-weight's as there is always some little thing throwing her 10lb dumbbells around while laying down on the flat bench exposing her ta-tas. She does that on purpose...who does she think she is fooling coming here into my gym half nekkid rolling around on fitness equipment acting like she is oblivious to the eyes on her...dirty tease. :(

lmfao

Top Bottom